Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

course not all okies are impressed with the weather there

https://imgur.io/gallery/ZhTfWI4

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

jeez, i brought up the sea.

is it time to talk about that, and what it does to you?

i spent some time out there. it changed me.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Anne D.

Quote from: Tank on April 21, 2023, 04:19:11 PMIt's honestly beyond my limited comprehension to understand why people would live where tornadoes are known to happen.

Tornadoes regularly occur throughout the U.S. midwest and south and can occur in all 50 states.

Anne D.

Enjoyed that lady's weather report, lol.

billy rubin

damn. good weather all week and now when im home and want to pay bills its raining and the internet doesnt work.

MarcusA

The weather down here is just plain shitty right now.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

billy rubin

dust.

metres high on my road home.

an opaque cloud in the rear view mirror

MarcusA

Quote from: billy rubin on June 01, 2023, 12:32:38 AMdust.

metres high on my road home.

an opaque cloud in the rear view mirror

Every cloud has a silver lining.

MarcusA

God, it's cold and you are to blame.

Asmodean

Quote from: MarcusA on June 08, 2023, 02:18:51 AMGod, it's cold and you are to blame.
Nah, that was The Asmo. He didn't take your heat away from you, but He may have given your heat to Himself. :smilenod:

Approaching 30C/mid-80s F. Clear skies. Ice cream weather, except I'm not a huge fan of ice cream.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Fine at last.
The weather bureau forecast's
fine until Sunday.

MarcusA

When it's fine, I feel good, so good.

MarcusA

The weather is fine, and it blows my mind.

Asmodean

Yeah, here, it gets ever hotter and the skies get ever clearer. Any less cloud cover and I'll probably see Andromeda in the middle of the day.

Why does it sound like I'm complaining? Because I have a job of work to do, clothed in a plastic high visibility greenhouse, and there is not even any wind. I'd rather cook than freeze, but an Asmo likes His comfort.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.