News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne D.

I guess so? No, actually, definitely false. I don't give a shit, and I was appalled to hear about how the Qatar facilities were built.

The next person is dancing around, beyond ecstatic to find that The Magic Pudding is back and has missed him terribly. And also at the same time dismayed that Bruno and Magdalena are absent.

Anne D.

True! Magic Pudding, you have been so missed.

The next person is an unabashed dilettante.

The Magic Pudding.

Thank you Anne  :)

True I suppose, unless we are talking about toast, making toast is very serious business.

The next often has trouble fitting all the things they want onto a sandwich, though they don't want to be a glutton and have two.

Asmodean

False. Although, it is a bit of a learned skill. The Asmo accomplishes it partly by expertly stacking the ingredients and partly by making bigger sandwiches.

The next person works during the week between Christmas and New Year?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

true

that sould often be me

i generally work christmas days and new years day as well

tnp uzes the position of the stars to decide whethrr to get dressed or go back to bed

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

False. Assuming clear skies, this time of the year the stars are out quite a bit into my regular workday, but I must admit to using Siri the iPhone, what yells at me to get my ass moving.

The next person mostly uses a smart phone like they would a regular old phone - to call people with. Maybe text them in a pinch, but preferably call?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

False
People? Why would I want to talk to one of those?

The Next's favourite Xmas story is How The Easter Moose Saved The Baby Jesus From Hungry Dingo

Asmodean

:o True now.

The next person prefers to spend Christmas alone?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

False
I don't mind xmas alone though.

The next doesn't take Easter Moose to task for concessions made to Hungry Dingo to save baby Jesus.

The Magic Pudding.

True, I could of wished for a better outcome but I have no idea how it could have been achieved.

The Next doesn't feel they belong to any group but everyone else seems to and $4 for a quality replica of Pudd's purple hat is a really good price.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, but I am not sure how many personalities that hat has absorbed.

TNP cannot stand fruitcake.

Tank

False. One of my favourite cakes. But you can keep the marzipan and icing.

TNP considers a Victoria Sponge to be a waste of ingredients?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

True, I much prefer fruit cake well doused with a quality rum or whisky.  I hate marzipan icing too...

TNP enjoys a good rum ball at this time of year
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding.

False, maybe.

The Nxt as part of their exercise regime uses the before you take a piss you must do push-ups technique.

Anne D.

False. But it sounds like something worth implementing depending on the number of pushups. I could see knocking out one-half of one, possibly up to two. Is this required even for nighttime calls of nature?

TNP really loved Martin Amis at one point but isn't sure how they feel about him now.