News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: "Transport"

Started by Recusant, August 09, 2020, 03:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

I would have closed them already, but haven't got a great response. I should have been more attentive and bumped the thread earlier and more often. I think I'll leave it open for another week or so.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2020, 06:59:53 PM
I would have closed them already, but haven't got a great response. I should have been more attentive and bumped the thread earlier and more often. I think I'll leave it open for another week or so.

No no I think it would be fine to go for it now  :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on September 03, 2020, 09:44:41 PM
Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2020, 06:59:53 PM

No no I think it would be fine to go for it now  :grin:

Now, now, Tank. Let's give those who have not yet gotten in touch with their muses some time to submit. :grin:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.