Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

False, I had not idea what they were, but I do now.

TNP has seen the bluebonnets blooming in Texas in the spring (one good thing about the state).

The Magic Pudding.

False, unless it was in a film.

The Np has seen both the old and the newer version of True Grit.

Tank

False. Only seen the original.

TNP has seen the latest Star Trek series 'Strange New Worlds'?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

That is illogical.

The following poster loves to punk flat earthers.

billy rubin

false

i dont know what they are either

tnp has eaten durian in public and has not been ashamed of the consequences

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

False. But I would love to do it. I would have a distinct advantage as I have lost 95% of my sense of smell.

TNP loves moss?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding.

True
The Np thinks Ayoade has too many vowels in it.

No one

False there's nothing like a big vowel movement.

The following poster has a miniaturized model of Tokyo in their basement, and they dress as Godzilla and destroy it.

Tank

True. How did you find that out?  >:(

TNP would like a Mothra costume that actually flew?

Asmodean

False - The Asmo does not know what that is. Sounds... Smitable. That said, however, The Asmo needs Himself-self one of them basement things from above, with a model of Luxembourg in it. That way, The Asmo could dress as The Asmo and SMITE it whenever He wants. :smilenod: Bloody brilliant!

The next person builds, or has done before, models and/or dioramas?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

True. Hundreds of them. I kept Airfix going in the late 60's early 70's  ;D

TNP has made a model of the Bismark?

Asmodean

False. However, when I was young, I'd freehand sailing ships. I had this pretty cool barque (Based on the general ship and rigging design, rather than a specific vessel) made from mostly paper products. It had canvas sails, too.

I did a few airfix models too - a couple of airplanes and a tank.

Most of my model building is Warhammer 40K related though. Them, I have built in triple digits.

The next person too has a modelling "bin of sin," where all the models they meant to build and/or paint, but didn't, have found their way to gather dust and bring shame and something seriously needs to be done and why does life take so damned much time all the bloody time?!

Achem... Yes. The next person... That?

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

i did the bismarck

and the scharnhorst

and the yamoto

just sayin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

I never did the Yamoto. Hmmm I might right that wrong.

No one

The following poster now has a sinking feeling.