News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

Renee Geyer died, it has been a bad 12 months for old Oz female singers.
I think Renee is was cooler than Olivia or Judith Durham.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

yes.

theme music for top of the pops 1971. i was there. it mattered.

time passes for all of us, at the rate or 60 minutes every hour.

let it go.

in the end, it doesn't matter at all.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on January 21, 2023, 10:31:41 PM

yes.

theme music for top of the pops 1971. i was there. it mattered.

time passes for all of us, at the rate or 60 minutes every hour.

let it go.

in the end, it doesn't matter at all.

:thumbsup:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

i cant do petrushka. it jars my nerves. but i love the firebird

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on January 22, 2023, 10:06:02 PM

i cant do petrushka. it jars my nerves. but i love the firebird

What about Pulcinella?

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

It's nice to see two boys having fun when they play the organ together. Look at the faultless teamwork when they play the Danse Macabre (composed by Camille Saint-Saëns) on the Kapelkerk, Alkmaar organ built in 1762.

― Charles Eames

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Timpani Moments from the O Fortuna section of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana.

― Charles Eames

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

i cant help myslef.

stravinsky must wait

i have always loved this, for exactly what it is

billy rubin