News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Americans

Started by xSilverPhinx, November 08, 2020, 12:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFightSong

Asmodean's profile picture looks like Donald Trump's angry ancestor before its offspring's descendants evolved into humans miraculously. But I digress from that.

But every American president has been a buzzkill with endless wars through systemic genocide, global warming that threatens our ecosystem (thereby threatening our specie's survival in the future), increasing wealth inequality through systemic slavery, poverty caused by increasing wealth inequality, sweatshops that keep poor people poorer than ultra-wealthy men, broken education systems meant to keep lower class children as dumb and impoverished physical labor trapped in their workplaces compared to upper class children through anti-freethinking fascism and preventing lower class workers from having enough leisure time for intellectual growth, disallowing not American-born people from becoming presidents through systemic racism, etc. Joe Biden is no better. He represents the cancer of America. He is another replaceable swine. If he wasn't, there would be no more endless wars, genocides, increasing wealth inequality, sweatshops, global warming, animal abuse from the meat and dairy industries, anti-freethinking fascism, racism, kleptocratically international trade policies, religious grifting causing southern states to be impoverished, pedophilic child marriages allowing old sickos to groom minors, drug trafficking when the Mexican drug cartel sends recreational drugs to Texas for corrupt politicians in powerful positions, etc.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 01, 2022, 03:57:28 AM
Asmodean's profile picture looks like

Asmodean's profile pic depicts our local deity, show some respect.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

billy rubin

fightsong, what brings you joy in your life?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Ain't no joy in excessive negativism, Fightsong.

TheFightSong

Quote from: Icarus on February 12, 2022, 06:10:57 AM
Ain't no joy in excessive negativism, Fightsong.
Ain't no sense being a blind optimist.

Old Seer

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 01, 2022, 03:57:28 AM
Asmodean's profile picture looks like Donald Trump's angry ancestor before its offspring's descendants evolved into humans miraculously. But I digress from that.

But every American president has been a buzzkill with endless wars through systemic genocide, global warming that threatens our ecosystem (thereby threatening our specie's survival in the future), increasing wealth inequality through systemic slavery, poverty caused by increasing wealth inequality, sweatshops that keep poor people poorer than ultra-wealthy men, broken education systems meant to keep lower class children as dumb and impoverished physical labor trapped in their workplaces compared to upper class children through anti-freethinking fascism and preventing lower class workers from having enough leisure time for intellectual growth, disallowing not American-born people from becoming presidents through systemic racism, etc. Joe Biden is no better. He represents the cancer of America. He is another replaceable swine. If he wasn't, there would be no more endless wars, genocides, increasing wealth inequality, sweatshops, global warming, animal abuse from the meat and dairy industries, anti-freethinking fascism, racism, kleptocratically international trade policies, religious grifting causing southern states to be impoverished, pedophilic child marriages allowing old sickos to groom minors, drug trafficking when the Mexican drug cartel sends recreational drugs to Texas for corrupt politicians in powerful positions, etc.
About 8000 years ago someone, or a cadre of someones came up with the ideals that people are living under. Since then it hasn't improved on anyone's personal level, except materially. The thinking patterns induced then are still no different today. So then, how does one choose who to blame. :-)
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.