News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Thunder Fingers

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, February 20, 2021, 12:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

I think it was a BBC announcer who once fluffed and called this piece The Bum of the Flightle-Bee.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Randy

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 24, 2021, 03:28:07 PM
I think it was a BBC announcer who once fluffed and called this piece The Bum of the Flightle-Bee.
:lol:
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

Ms Wang is not only a spectacular musician, she is also a sex kitten.   She does not have a pretty face by western standards but the rest of her is nicely constructed by any standards.  She famously wears revealing clothing at her concerts.  In short, she is one helluva show biz woman.  There are many You Tube vids in which she is featured.

Icarus

Following up with the dirty old man stuff................... Tatiana Ryzhkova is more than capable of doing the thunder fingers thing but she rarely does that kind of music.  She does have marvelously, elegantly, skilled fingers with her classical guitar.

Ms Ryzhkova is not in the category of sex kitten but she is surely to be judged as killer good looking. Here she is playing a Beetles song. She does not use revealing clothing to augment her image, she does not have to.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcasa&p=Tatiana+Rrhyzkova#id=18&vid=a1160b6bcd4bae5fe94c2e92f0ccc0fb&action=view

Randy

Quote from: Icarus on February 25, 2021, 12:01:41 AM
Following up with the dirty old man stuff................... Tatiana Ryzhkova is more than capable of doing the thunder fingers thing but she rarely does that kind of music.  She does have marvelously, elegantly, skilled fingers with her classical guitar.

Ms Ryzhkova is not in the category of sex kitten but she is surely to be judged as killer good looking. Here she is playing a Beetles song. She does not use revealing clothing to augment her image, she does not have to.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcasa&p=Tatiana+Rrhyzkova#id=18&vid=a1160b6bcd4bae5fe94c2e92f0ccc0fb&action=view
She certainly is talented. I always had a problem finger picking so I was fast with the guitar pick. I could play well but I could never seem to reach this level.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on February 24, 2021, 11:44:16 PM
Ms Wang is not only a spectacular musician, she is also a sex kitten.   She does not have a pretty face by western standards but the rest of her is nicely constructed by any standards.  She famously wears revealing clothing at her concerts.  In short, she is one helluva show biz woman.  There are many You Tube vids in which she is featured.

Does she have a brother?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

hermes2015:

Fluffed?????

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on February 25, 2021, 04:06:42 AM
hermes2015:

Fluffed?????

:lol: Following Hermes' comment, this is hilarious. I'm convinced that that is how you meant it

hermes2015

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 25, 2021, 04:29:43 AM
Quote from: No one on February 25, 2021, 04:06:42 AM
hermes2015:

Fluffed?????

:lol: Following Hermes' comment, this is hilarious. I'm convinced that that is how you meant it

:snicker: You guys are so bad. I meant fluff in the sense of screwing up.
― Charles Eames