xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Recusant

Yes, OK, I'm predictable.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Mr. B

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

I like that Joni Mitchel album, she moved beyond me though.

This is about the same mine, it's on a compilation I like a lot but I always skip it 'cause it's so bleak.

hermes2015

I am immersed in classical music most of the time, so this is my first encounter with June Tabor. I really like this melancholy Cohenesque song. So, thanks for introducing me to her work: I will follow up and listen to more.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 04, 2020, 09:32:03 AM
I am immersed in classical music most of the time, so this is my first encounter with June Tabor. I really like this melancholy Cohenesque song. So, thanks for introducing me to her work: I will follow up and listen to more.

Bad Penny II

Bad Penny II