News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Why God?

Started by Tank, September 04, 2011, 10:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on February 27, 2022, 02:49:57 PM
Not sure how to break it to you Raps, but that's not Cabernet.

She's a typical apologist, the prayer specifically mentions lager, but she interprets it as cabernet to fit it with what she finds as a truth.

She's not a true Pastafarianism...she's a herectic! :devil:

By the way Star Trek predicted the cell phone, tablets, laptops, and video phones and computer games; therefore Gene Roddenberry must be god.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 27, 2022, 03:26:09 PM
Quote from: No one on February 27, 2022, 02:49:57 PM
Not sure how to break it to you Raps, but that's not Cabernet.

She's a typical apologist, the prayer specifically mentions lager, but she interprets it as cabernet to fit it with what she finds as a truth.

She's not a true Pastafarianism...she's a herectic! :devil:

By the way, Star Trek predicted the cell phone, tablets, laptops, and video phones, and computer games; therefore Gene Roddenberry must be god.

Look, maybe PB's, Holy Banana is not as longanimous as we think. Maybe The Pink Unicorn's Hooves aren't as Holy as we think. Maybe The Flying Spaghetti Monster's Holy Noodles are not the Noodliest.

Maybe Jesus' Holy Blood is not red wine and white wine is not his Holy...Plasma, and maybe Dionysus does not have Holy Cabernet Grapes, but no one can deny that they are Holy and Plump!
:rant1:

I will erect a temple for Dyonisus where everyone will be welcomed, the herectic and the heretic, Bless their Holy Spelling Errors, and the Rastafarians, Bless their Holy Cannabis Buds. Especially the lager drinkers bless their Holy Beer Belly.
:beer:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on February 27, 2022, 05:57:22 PM
Look, maybe PB's, Holy Banana is not as longanimous as we think.

Don't you think we should settle this question once and for all by calling in an expert witness in these matters, one who would be willing to investigate and testify on a pro bono (pro boner?) basis? If only we could find such a generous expert on male appendages!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 28, 2022, 05:13:41 AM

Don't you think we should settle this question once and for all by calling in an expert witness in these matters, one who would be willing to investigate and testify on a pro bono (pro boner?) basis? If only we could find such a generous expert on male appendages!

I would be willing to submit to an examination by such a witness, however. They would have to prove stated "Expert" witness status. Not sure how we would go about establishing such credibility...we need a lawyer I think?   :sherlock3:

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 28, 2022, 01:26:23 PM

I would be willing to submit to an examination by such a witness, however. They would have to prove stated "Expert" witness status. Not sure how we would go about establishing such credibility...we need a lawyer I think?   :sherlock3:

You guys don't need a pro boner expert witness or a lawyer. You guys need a dictionary or a thesaurus.

longanimous
Pronunciation /ˌlɒŋˈɡanɪməs/
ADJECTIVE
Patient, forbearing; enduring, long-suffering.

Someone has to torture the banana to see if it will endure long-suffering.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

^^^
I think I just found the answer to: "Why God?"
...Because of people like us.  :grin:

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on February 28, 2022, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 28, 2022, 01:26:23 PM

You guys don't need a pro boner expert witness or a lawyer. You guys need a dictionary or a thesaurus.

longanimous
Pronunciation /ˌlɒŋˈɡanɪməs/
ADJECTIVE
Patient, forbearing; enduring, long-suffering.

Someone has to torture the banana to see if it will endure long-suffering.

A soldier shows us how it's done.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

That's a peculiar method for producing banana cream.

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on March 01, 2022, 11:04:19 AM
That's a peculiar method for producing banana cream.

Trust me, it works.
― Charles Eames

No one

Does it work for plantains as well?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 01, 2022, 07:05:19 AM

[/quote]

That's a Marine ;D

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 01, 2022, 01:51:45 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on March 01, 2022, 07:05:19 AM

That's a Marine ;D
[/quote]

I stand corrected. But I'm not picky.  :evilgrin:
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

I was thinking...
Could we move this whole "longanimous banana" conversation, here:
Topic: Re: Why God? Troll post.
:grin:
Please.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 01, 2022, 01:51:45 PM

That's a Marine ;D

Thank you for paying attention to the details.  ;D