News:

For returning members: As Asmodean noted, when he repaired the site after a recent downtime "the local avatars got nuked." If you need any assistance with getting your avatar back, please post in the Ask HAF board.

Main Menu

Bruno the Prophet.

Started by Papasito Bruno, October 21, 2021, 07:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papasito Bruno

Those of you who've known me on this forum for some time, may be aware that I've never liked nor cared for the music of Abba...in fact I've said if hell does exist, it's run by Nuns and Kats, and the music of Abba is played loud, and on a constant loop in the very bastions of hell!

Well looks like I may have been correct.

This is William Tapley, aka the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse aka the Co-Prophet of the End O'Times (He once landed on Anderson Cooper's 360 RidicuList, so he's really famous....video is below)

  According to the 3rd Eagle Guy, Abba's song "Don't shut me down" prophesies the return of Jesus, and end time prophecies....apparently Abba was inspired by the Holy Spirit itself/herself....so pour yourself a stiff one, sit back, and be shocked into the realization that I, Papasito Bruno, aka the First Gorilla of the Apocalypse, aka the Co-Prophet of the Party Room, am also a prophet!! 8)



Link to his website: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbW5DNjB1d0tZV0dtb0VnMFdOY3E4UjgtQUJYd3xBQ3Jtc0tuT0tPM0drSHF2M1VJMFcxS1o5bTM3bmEyTnU1Y3RuWmRSYmtQVXJSWngyYUZtZlU4T3hlUE9yaE1wTUFja3k1LU1ESjZkM1dtMWY5UXVlbVl5aXB6NjQ4SG9ya25Ka3JndF9nVVh0RUFFcWJPM01HWQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thirdeaglemedia.com

RidicuList Video...this is funny and worth watching, lots of phallic symbols. Oh, and if you've used a condom you go to hell.
"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Dammit Bruno, I watched those vids and now I need some antacid medicine.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 21, 2021, 07:45:43 PM
Those of you who've known me on this forum for some time, may be aware that I've never liked nor cared for the music of Abba...in fact I've said if hell does exist, it's run by Nuns and Kats, and the music of Abba is played loud, and on a constant loop in the very bastions of hell!

Well looks like I may have been correct.

This is William Tapley, aka the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse aka the Co-Prophet of the End O'Times (He once landed on Anderson Cooper's 360 RidicuList, so he's really famous....video is below)

  According to the 3rd Eagle Guy, Abba's song "Don't shut me down" prophesies the return of Jesus, and end time prophecies....apparently Abba was inspired by the Holy Spirit itself/herself....so pour yourself a stiff one, sit back, and be shocked into the realization that I, Papasito Bruno, aka the First Gorilla of the Apocalypse, aka the Co-Prophet of the Party Room, am also a prophet!! 8)



Link to his website: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbW5DNjB1d0tZV0dtb0VnMFdOY3E4UjgtQUJYd3xBQ3Jtc0tuT0tPM0drSHF2M1VJMFcxS1o5bTM3bmEyTnU1Y3RuWmRSYmtQVXJSWngyYUZtZlU4T3hlUE9yaE1wTUFja3k1LU1ESjZkM1dtMWY5UXVlbVl5aXB6NjQ4SG9ya25Ka3JndF9nVVh0RUFFcWJPM01HWQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thirdeaglemedia.com

RidicuList Video...this is funny and worth watching, lots of phallic symbols. Oh, and if you've used a condom you go to hell.




PB, you need to relax with some nice music...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Papasito Bruno

#4
Quote from: Icarus on October 21, 2021, 11:48:04 PM
Dammit Bruno, I watched those vids and now I need some antacid medicine.

I apologize sir, and I admit they're not easy to watch, as the level of incomprehensibility is set fairly low even for American religious standards.  :P

Quote from: Magdalena on October 22, 2021, 06:03:32 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 21, 2021, 07:45:43 PM
Those of you who've known me on this forum for some time, may be aware that I've never liked nor cared for the music of Abba...in fact I've said if hell does exist, it's run by Nuns and Kats, and the music of Abba is played loud, and on a constant loop in the very bastions of hell!

Well looks like I may have been correct.

This is William Tapley, aka the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse aka the Co-Prophet of the End O'Times (He once landed on Anderson Cooper's 360 RidicuList, so he's really famous....video is below)

  According to the 3rd Eagle Guy, Abba's song "Don't shut me down" prophesies the return of Jesus, and end time prophecies....apparently Abba was inspired by the Holy Spirit itself/herself....so pour yourself a stiff one, sit back, and be shocked into the realization that I, Papasito Bruno, aka the First Gorilla of the Apocalypse, aka the Co-Prophet of the Party Room, am also a prophet!! 8)


Link to his website: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbW5DNjB1d0tZV0dtb0VnMFdOY3E4UjgtQUJYd3xBQ3Jtc0tuT0tPM0drSHF2M1VJMFcxS1o5bTM3bmEyTnU1Y3RuWmRSYmtQVXJSWngyYUZtZlU4T3hlUE9yaE1wTUFja3k1LU1ESjZkM1dtMWY5UXVlbVl5aXB6NjQ4SG9ya25Ka3JndF9nVVh0RUFFcWJPM01HWQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thirdeaglemedia.com

RidicuList Video...this is funny and worth watching, lots of phallic symbols. Oh, and if you've used a condom you go to hell.

PB, you need to relax with some nice music...


Mags, your reply only proves my prophetic abilities, as I knew you would do this....I am, the 1st Gorilla of the Apocalypse!!

My Holy Spirit is a Banana!
"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 22, 2021, 12:59:06 PM
Mags, your reply only proves my prophetic abilities, as I knew you would do this....I am, the the 1st Gorilla of the Apocalypse!!

My Holy Spirit is a Banana!

Alrighty then,
Bless His Holy Longanimous Banana.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Papasito Bruno

Quote from: Magdalena on October 22, 2021, 02:31:16 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 22, 2021, 12:59:06 PM
Mags, your reply only proves my prophetic abilities, as I knew you would do this....I am, the the 1st Gorilla of the Apocalypse!!

My Holy Spirit is a Banana!

Alrighty then,
Bless His Holy Longanimous Banana.


I like that, His Holy Longanimous Banana...very Prophallic!! 8)
"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 22, 2021, 03:16:33 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 22, 2021, 02:31:16 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 22, 2021, 12:59:06 PM
Mags, your reply only proves my prophetic abilities, as I knew you would do this....I am, the the 1st Gorilla of the Apocalypse!!

My Holy Spirit is a Banana!

Alrighty then,
Bless His Holy Longanimous Banana.


I like that, His Holy Longanimous Banana...very Prophallic!! 8)


"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Anyways...

I found this:
QuoteFor your reference, below are two examples of longanimity used in a sentence: Only by showing an extreme amount of longanimity could that dog have possibly survived five years of torture from the household cat.
Oct 5, 2011

Those poor, poor, poor, beautiful creatures of the darkness can't catch a break!
Anywhere.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

I like ABBA.



(Hides from the wrath of Bruno)

Bluenose

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett


Papasito Bruno

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 02, 2021, 11:23:52 PM
I like ABBA.



(Hides from the wrath of Bruno)

Well, we can still be friends I guess,...butt it's gonna be hard :'(


Quote from: Bluenose on November 03, 2021, 12:19:08 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on October 22, 2021, 12:59:06 PM
My Holy Spirit is a Banana!

Shouldn't that be a banana daiquirí?



I love the Far Side ;D, however...I don't drink anymore, so I'll have to stick to regular old bananas!

Praise Chiquita!!


Can believe I just posted a song by ABBA :-[
"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Magdalena


"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Papasito Bruno

"Most people would rather be boring than be bored." <br />― Mokokoma Mokhonoana