Happy Atheist Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
jeez i dunno

those things looked like they crawled out of a drive in horror movie to eat my face
Politics / Re: good ol don jr
« Last post by Papasito Bruno on October 25, 2021, 10:28:03 PM »
Remember now, they're really good Christian folk. God fearing, loving, kind, Pro-Life... :???:
Politics / Re: good ol don jr
« Last post by Dark Lightning on October 25, 2021, 09:21:33 PM »
Yeah, the turd doesn't fall far from the orifice. And sad to say, they're probably going to sell like hotcakes.

I have some neighbors from Georgia (the country), but they are ethnic Armenians and speak Russian (and a bit of English).  Recently the wife made me some cabbage rolls and Armenian corn bread with cheese, and introduced me to Adzhika sauce, a spicy pepper salsa that goes great on a meat/cheese sandwich.  I asked her to get me some the next time she shops at a Russian grocery store in Austin. Try it!
Politics / good ol don jr
« Last post by billy rubin on October 25, 2021, 07:53:26 PM »
her body isnt even cold, and donald trump jr is selling T shirts to try to twist the knife in his daddy's critics

https://shopdonjr.com/collections/apparel/products/guns-dont-kill-people-mens-apparel-1
Nice.  He saved himself as well as others by confirming their lie.
It was Captain's table and a large group of sailors were waiting to receive their doom for being late returning onboard. The Captain noticed that amongst the group was one Seaman Jones a notorious teller of outlandish excuses for being adrift.  The first sailor fronted and gave the excuse "well, I would have made it back on time, but my cart broke down when the donkey pulling it fell down dead on the way".  The Captain had never heard this excuse before so he let the sailor off with a warning to allow more time for unforeseen circumstances in future.  Then the second sailor gave the same excuse.  The Captain eyed Seaman Jones warily, but allowed the excuse.  The third sailor repeated the same story and by now the Captain was not having it and sentenced the sailor to 7 days extra duties.  And so it went, on and on, each sailor giving the same excuse and getting the consequent punishment.  Finally, the last sailor, Seaman Jones, came to the table.  The Captain said "I suppose you would have made it on time but your cart broke down..."  Jones interrupted "No Sir, sorry Sir, I was making good time when we came to a narrow part of the road that was blocked by a whole lot of dead donkeys!"
Laid Back Lounge / Re: damn it. mortality
« Last post by Bluenose on October 25, 2021, 02:32:12 AM »
Strictly speaking the Sea Fury was not a WWII aircraft, only entering service in 1947, so Ill grant you the Spit as the most attractive WWII bird.  Of course that's really only splitting hairs.  LOL

I agree with you about the Catalina, a beautiful aircraft for sure.  As for Daks, there was one of these on the flight-line of VC-851 when I was on that squadron that had its nose replaced by the radome from a de Havilland Sea Venom as a former training aircraft.  I got so used to that aircraft that ever since normal DC-3s look snub-nosed to me.   ::)

« Last post by billy rubin on October 25, 2021, 01:59:26 AM »
where i last lived in california was in hollister, south of the bay area. my barn was right at the end of the local runway, and there were three or four millionaires that kept their mustangs there. when they took off they went over my head at about 1000 feet.

spectacular machines.

in the summer the water bombers went over too, but they barely made 500 feet. very ungainly looking they seemed, until you watched their pilots stand them on their wingtips to slip into the valleys dumping flame retardant on the wildfires.
« Last post by Dark Lightning on October 25, 2021, 01:28:33 AM »
I'm getting a raw crotch from straddling the fence between the Supermarine Spitfire or the North American P-51 as the most beautiful design.  ;D They each have their pluses and minuses. Since, as a man, I like curves, the Spitfire usually wins out. Both are beautiful planes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10