News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Makes sense, Minis roam in packs after all.  ;D

(Did you find a random Mini Cooper and write on it? Because that's hilarious.)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 14, 2016, 06:27:51 PM
Makes sense, Minis roam in packs after all.  ;D

(Did you find a random Mini Cooper and write on it? Because that's hilarious.)

Yes I did, as I've noticed that car all this week in the parking garage at our office. Not only is it a mini, but the amount of dirt on it made it stand out as well, looks like it was in a road rally or something.

Anyway today it was parked two spots over from mine, so as I was leaving I whipped out my phone and wrote the note. I wonder what the owner will think when they see it (I think the owner is a woman because mini has long, black eyebrows that are attached to the headlamps...looks really cute)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Hardvark

Biggus Dickus

Hardvark

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 18, 2016, 04:36:47 PM
Hey Bruno! Look what came in the mail today!

I love it Bud! Awesome, that looks really cool, and I'm so happy you used the letter "K" instead of a letter "C".

Well that is an honor I tell you, and I'm sooooooo proud of our "little Kar"...thank you for going with my suggestion, seeing that has really made my day.

Plus who knows where this kind of exposure will take me? I mean literally thousands, and thousands of people are going to see that car driving around (Especially the way you drive) and they are going to notice not only the cute driver, but the cute license plate.

This could be big for me. They may ask me next to name the next series of manned space vehicles, or ships, maybe my son-in laws new tractor?

Anyway, thanks again Bud, the car and the plate look awesome together, and I'm happy for you with your new car. Enjoy the roads this summer.

Peace.

Magdalena

:clapping: Good job, Bruno de la Pole.
Maybe you should contact UK's National Environment Research Council and name their new research vessel.  :shrug:
http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14403.msg329333#new

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

I'm glad that the license plate worked, I came in with a list of ten and it was one of two that were available. Who knows Bruno, maybe Charlie and I will head north sometime this summer.  ;)

Biggus Dickus

This reminded me of those lovely bluebell pictures that were posted earlier in this thread.

Shark just as it is about to break the surface tension of the water! (This reminds me of a painting, but I can't remember which one)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 23, 2016, 03:57:09 PM

Shark just as it is about to break the surface tension of the water! (This reminds me of a painting, but I can't remember which one)

Incredible!  Do you mind if I share this one with a friend?  She's a shark fanatic.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 24, 2016, 02:17:46 AM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 23, 2016, 03:57:09 PM

Incredible!  Do you mind if I share this one with a friend?  She's a shark fanatic.

Please do.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 24, 2016, 04:39:21 AM
Bruno, did you take this shark picture?

No I didn't, sorry I meant to paste this when replied to Books.

Photo credit goes to reddit user Matt_Dave.

Photograph is about 2 years old.