Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevil

Love that door shot,

Doors could mean "Opportunity", maybe you are an optimist, maybe you have a curiosity of what goes on in the other side.
Door are often a bridge between different worlds, different lifes, (Society vs family vs corporate world vs nature)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Stevil on June 16, 2012, 09:41:16 PM
Love that door shot,

Doors could mean "Opportunity", maybe you are an optimist, maybe you have a curiosity of what goes on in the other side.
Door are often a bridge between different worlds, different lifes, (Society vs family vs corporate world vs nature)

I'll take those explanations.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Gorgeous!  I love the effect of the sun on the buildings as well.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

OldGit

I like that one.  The small trees and the big stark buildings make an interesting blend.  Also the light effect was worth catching.

McQ

Double Rainbow! What does it mean?  ;D

Very nice, especially with that Sun glint.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 06, 2012, 03:16:55 AM
Puddin'! I found some more pictures of your wee hippo.

Oooooh, if I had another baby hippo I could get a chariot.

Ali

Asmodean

Nasty, dangerous, probably foul-smelling animals with teeth the size of a person's leg, those. The Asmo disapproves.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on July 06, 2012, 07:22:55 PM
Nasty, dangerous, probably foul-smelling animals with teeth the size of a person's leg, those. The Asmo disapproves.  >:(

I would have thought hippos would be the Asmo's chosen animal, seeing as how they are grey, lumpy, and notoriously grumpy. 

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Ooooh, me too!  Elephants are my very favorite animal!  Agree that they are superior to the hippo in every way (sorry Pudding)

Ihateyoumike

I love the area I live in. Even someone with no picture taking skills can take great pictures.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Stevil

Quote from: Ali on July 06, 2012, 08:38:17 PM
Agree that they are superior to the hippo in every way (sorry Pudding)
I'd be willing to bet that a hippo can hold its breath longer than an elephant. (I am just sticking up for the little guy, poor hippo, no-one loves the hippo, I'm feeling so sad)