News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

McQ

Quote from: Tank on July 27, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
Caught this little buzy bee doing its job today.

Working hard as a bee can work. Another great macro, Tank!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

I'm glad people like it. It's odd to consider that the Bee is covered in pollen, the male plant sexual gamete, and is pretty much symbiotic with the plants that provide the nectar it lives on. You can also see its eye is clear. It can't blink (no eyelids) but has a brush on its leg that it uses to clean its eye.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

I love learning new and interesting things.    And animals that can't blink make me laugh a little. Poor chamelions.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Looncall

Here is a picture of what I was told is the highest esker in the Canadian Northwest Territories.

and the view from the top.

These were taken by one of my companions.

Tank

Those are beautiful landscapes and the canoeing looks like the ideal way to get around without startling the wildlife.

Looncall

Quote from: Tank on July 28, 2011, 11:22:56 PM
Those are beautiful landscapes and the canoeing looks like the ideal way to get around without startling the wildlife.

The tundra away from the rivers is surprisingly hard to walk on. It's wet and hummocky. I'd hate to try hiking across it.

OldGit

Fascinating scenery.  Now I know what an esker is, thanks to you and Google.  Thanks!

Medusa

I did my first planking today out of sheer lollery with my friends...
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Tank

Medusa

She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Tank