Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2020, 08:39:07 AM
Quote from: Tom62 on October 02, 2020, 06:48:12 AM
Latest news is that Donald and Melania were tested positive for Covid-19.

Really? I think this is fake news. ...
Hmm...Someone I know thought the exact same thing. Trump  does lie a lot, so it's hard to believe.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2020, 08:39:07 AM
Quote from: Tom62 on October 02, 2020, 06:48:12 AM
Latest news is that Donald and Melania were tested positive for Covid-19.

Really? I think this is fake news. He gets to avoid debating with Jo. He tweets merrily while in 'isolation'. Comes out of the Whitehouse saying, 'I told you it was all fake!' Wins second term.

BUT...BUT, but....What if it's true!?
We get a two week vacation from our problems!
:yes!:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on October 02, 2020, 09:43:21 AM
I think im going to church to celebrate
I don't think you should, but if you do, wear protection.
...Wait...  :notsure:...That didn't come out right.
:ppe: :maskwink:

billy rubin

ill borrow a chocolate condom from my number one daughter

set the function, not the mechanism.

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

i drove my daughter's pickup truck to go do something a while back and there were a handful of chocolate flavored cndoms in the glove box.

beats me what the attraction is.

but i'm old, you know.

Randy

I can't imagine either. The first wife and I bought flavored lotions but we never saw anything like that.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Recusant

One surmises that they taste better than the unflavored item.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

Maybe it's because post-use color isn't so obvious? :shrug:

Icarus

Today the news revealed that a whole passel of the Trump acolytes tested positive.  It appears that there may, indeed, be a super spreader in their midst.  I dislike the whole band of thieves but I do wish them well and speedy recovery.

As for the Trumpster, he was delivered to Walter Reed Hospital today.  Whether this is an abundance of caution or an attempt to hide the real truth is anyone's guess.  The White House staff is not famous for telling the truth.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Icarus on October 02, 2020, 09:19:28 AM
I do not wish Trump any debilitating or fatal result.  I would, however, be pleased to learn that he has continuous diarrhea. and a broken tweeting finger. 

I'm thinking continuous (I'm going to spell it how it should be spelt) dire rear would be pretty (not pretty?) debilitating.
Anyway, what's with the qualms?  I'd be joyous to see him dead from Covid, poetic justice, divine intervention if that's your thing.  How many have died or will because of him? 

QuoteFrodo: 'It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill Gollum when he had the chance.'
Gandalf: 'Pity? It's a pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play in it, for good or evil, before this is over.

Shut up Gandalf, he is in the deserves death category.

My preference would be to grant Greta Thunberg the additional super power of killer laser eyes so she could have Homelandered the bastard, Covid is good though.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

trump is the worst thing to ever happen to that virus.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

theyve been buying and reconditioning themlately in china