News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

TheFightSong

Thinking about leaving this dumpster fire American country permanently and renouncing my citizenship to stop paying taxes to oligarchically wealthy kleptocrats who discreetly support underaged rape in private islands while Orwellianistically monopolizing the online world by attacking investigative journalists through demonitization and censorship while treating working class Americans like disposable garbage while economically bullying countries with wars, sweatshops, abusive international trade policies, Orwellian online surveillance, etc. Harvey Weinstein, Ronan Polanski, R. Kelly, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and some other rapey predators are not the only ones that had/have power in America's political system.

I'm unsurprised when many people are causing injustice in this world and insulting Martin Luther King, Jr's dream of a better world because of their greed, abuse, modern day slavery through sweatshops and dehumanizing kleptocracy, pro-war by supporting militaries for profit, sociopathic violence glorification, demonized women via the modern version of feminism, abused males because of this anti-white man bullshit, etc. I would say at least Martin Luther King, Jr. doesn't have to see what an increasingly horrifying and traumatizing country America has become because of ethics and morals being a complete afterthought to its ruthless rulers who profit from people's poverty, misery, and deaths from endless wars. I would say at least Martin Luther King, Jr. doesn't have to witness global warming caused by these greedy and corrupt humans who leech off of Earth's resources while wanting to live yet it will not work for long-term planning. I would say at least Martin Luther King, Jr. doesn't have to witness how increasingly immoral and unethical humanity has become.

No one

Humans are just as shitty as ever, there is just easier access to witness the deplorable behavior.

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 07, 2022, 05:15:40 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 07, 2022, 08:47:30 AM
Quote from: Icarus on February 07, 2022, 06:30:35 AM
According to his screed above, Fightsong is claiming that the FBI assassinated MLK?  That is a revelation. All along I was under the impression that the shooter was just a dumb cracker who hated black preachers.

I can't be bothered to read his rants.
You are smart to some extent. But you misogynistically jumped to the conclusion that I am a male. I am a female. Good riddance.

But, TheFightSong, you also made the same mistake, you jumped to the conclusion that the Happy  Atheist Forum's founder is a male.
:notsure:
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 02, 2022, 10:36:33 PM
...Would be nice to know if Happy Atheist Forum's founder has a registered account on here. That way I could meet him. But I bet he is busy with his life.

It's OK. It happens.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.  This is joyous occasion!

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on February 07, 2022, 07:16:47 PM
According to his screed above, Fightsong is claiming that the FBI assassinated MLK?  That is a revelation. All along I was under the impression that the shooter was just a dumb cracker who hated black preachers.

You are smart to some extent. But you misogynistically jumped to the conclusion that I am a male. I am a female. Good riddance.

But, TheFightSong, you also made the same mistake, you jumped to the conclusion that the Happy  Atheist Forum's founder is a male.
...Would be nice to know if Happy Atheist Forum's founder has a registered account on here. That way I could meet him. But I bet he is busy with his life.

It's OK. It happens.

I noticed that misogynistic presumption but let it slide at the time.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Faulty conclusion acknowledged, Fightsong. 

As a matter of fact, we do have lady conspiracy theorists that deserve to be recognized.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, let us continue.  Is it true that those damned Jews have satellites installed with powerful laser beams that cause west coast forest fires? Does a secret and evil cabal actually have us inject micro chips that are contained in covid vaccinations?  Did Trump actually win the presidential election?  Is it true that Alex Jones is our most reliable muse?   

No offense intended.  I have a thirst for knowledge, only trying to learn about things that I did not know.

TheFightSong

Quote from: Icarus on February 08, 2022, 05:08:55 AM

As a matter of fact, we do have lady conspiracy theorists that deserve to be recognized.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, let us continue.  Is it true that those damned Jews have satellites installed with powerful laser beams that cause west coast forest fires? Does a secret and evil cabal actually have us inject micro chips that are contained in covid vaccinations?  Did Trump actually win the presidential election?  Is it true that Alex Jones is our most reliable muse?   

No offense intended.  I have a thirst for knowledge, only trying to learn about things that I did not know.
Maybe no to answer your questions as I am skeptical. But I will say that more countries are making people behave increasingly like the dumber version of The Borg from Star Trek with this privacy-raping online surveillance, censorship, dehumanizing schools made to create predictable workers that prevent genius intellect from being common, etc. to control people while pretentiously claiming to fight the "bad" guys when it is the people who strip freethought from society through dehumanizing control to create predictable workers that prevent genius intellect from being common. It is history repeating itself by letting the lower I.Q. idiots have control of society more than people with higher I.Q's and true hunger for freethought. As far as I am concerned, geniuses are being threatened by fascist government authorities in the U.S. that dehumanize people from lower classes through broken education systems while treating smart teachers like disposable garbage with increasing wealth inequality while dumb actors get paid a lot. It shows that American society does not represent critical thinking but impulsive consumerism. Idiots controlling society... again. And again. There was literally a female elementary teacher who had a formerly secret side job of having nude pictures of her taken because she wasn't making enough income from teaching to pay bills in America. She had to make that side job secret because of how pretentiously uptight the Americans are about sex despite they are animals. It shows why America has more unhealthy relationships based on unresolved insecurities about sex than other countries. That is how anti-critical thinking American society treats smart teachers compared to these stupid actors getting paid lots of dough that pretend to be smart with mindless sex appeal. It shows how stupid people are in America. It shows they care about entertainment more than critical thinking. Which makes them create a society of imbeciles more than geniuses. I don't care about these pathetic excuses from average humans anymore that make genius intellect a joke with their vile control over people to make them be treated like cheap machine parts running machines to make shallow money, shallow beauty, shallow thoughts, shallow entertainment, etc. America's authorities are greedy bullies to waiters and waitresses considering how they get unlivable wages while using the insulting excuse of tipping because they are not getting livable wages. Lower class people in America are treated like dehumanized garbage while these upper class bullies live in luxury during the pandemic.

I would not want to live in China considering its society is becoming more like The Borg due to no online privacy, no free press, banned V.P.N's, anti-intellectual schools, dehumanizing censorship, etc. It is a nightmare for open-minded writers who want to think outside the box no matter what the government authorities say without having their online anonymity and free speech jeopardized on the internet world. China is now becoming an increasingly closed-minded country with a dehumanizing social credit score system, too.

I would say closed-mindedness is becoming more normal than not with this political agenda disguised as political correctness disguised ss comedy. Now, mainstream media uses recycled jokes more than original ones, such as an anti-Trump joke. It is just predictably bland.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 08, 2022, 06:16:46 AM

Maybe no to answer your questions as I am skeptical. But I will say that more countries are making people behave increasingly like the dumber version of The Borg from Star Trek with this privacy-raping online surveillance, censorship, dehumanizing schools made to create predictable workers that prevent genius intellect from being common, etc. to control people while pretentiously claiming to fight the "bad" guys when it is the people who strip freethought from society through dehumanizing control to create predictable workers that prevent genius intellect from being common. It is history repeating itself by letting the lower I.Q. idiots have control of society more than people with higher I.Q's and true hunger for freethought. As far as I am concerned, geniuses are being threatened by fascist government authorities in the U.S. that dehumanize people from lower classes through broken education systems while treating smart teachers like disposable garbage with increasing wealth inequality while dumb actors get paid a lot. It shows that American society does not represent critical thinking but impulsive consumerism. Idiots controlling society... again. And again. There was literally a female elementary teacher who had a formerly secret side job of having nude pictures of her taken because she wasn't making enough income from teaching to pay bills in America. She had to make that side job secret because of how pretentiously uptight the Americans are about sex despite they are animals. It shows why America has more unhealthy relationships based on unresolved insecurities about sex than other countries. That is how anti-critical thinking American society treats smart teachers compared to these stupid actors getting paid lots of dough that pretend to be smart with mindless sex appeal. It shows how stupid people are in America. It shows they care about entertainment more than critical thinking. Which makes them create a society of imbeciles more than geniuses. I don't care about these pathetic excuses from average humans anymore that make genius intellect a joke with their vile control over people to make them be treated like cheap machine parts running machines to make shallow money, shallow beauty, shallow thoughts, shallow entertainment, etc. America's authorities are greedy bullies to waiters and waitresses considering how they get unlivable wages while using the insulting excuse of tipping because they are not getting livable wages. Lower class people in America are treated like dehumanized garbage while these upper class bullies live in luxury during the pandemic.

I would not want to live in China considering its society is becoming more like The Borg due to no online privacy, no free press, banned V.P.N's, anti-intellectual schools, dehumanizing censorship, etc. It is a nightmare for open-minded writers who want to think outside the box no matter what the government authorities say without having their online anonymity and free speech jeopardized on the internet world. China is now becoming an increasingly closed-minded country with a dehumanizing social credit score system, too.

I would say closed-mindedness is becoming more normal than not with this political agenda disguised as political correctness disguised ss comedy. Now, mainstream media uses recycled jokes more than original ones, such as an anti-Trump joke. It is just predictably bland.

I find your style very hard to reply to, it is hard enough to read.
I could half agree with some of it, much of it sounds like extremist propaganda, I usually just skip it.

Calling the others all kinds of stupid is common I suppose, in these Trumpian days, simultaneously decrying the lot of the genius is a worry though.

I don't care much about privacy, as long as my dollars are safe.

Using the term "dehumanizing" repeatedly lowers the effect, I think.
The lot of an American wage slave? I think the term "dehumanizing" is appropriate. 
Working your ass of for so little amidst ridiculous perceived/actual unearned affluence. 
I'm glad I'm not American, I'm less glad that some try and succeed in making us more like them.

It's a shame about China, and Russia too, they are interesting places and people, I blame their EVIL leaders more than our evil leaders for the way the relationship is going though.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bad Penny II on February 08, 2022, 10:10:58 AM
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 08, 2022, 06:16:46 AM

I find your style very hard to reply to, it is hard enough to read.
I could half agree with some of it, much of it sounds like extremist propaganda, I usually just skip it.

Calling the others all kinds of stupid is common I suppose, in these Trumpian days, simultaneously decrying the lot of the genius is a worry though.

I don't care much about privacy, as long as my dollars are safe.

Using the term "dehumanizing" repeatedly lowers the effect, I think.
The lot of an American wage slave? I think the term "dehumanizing" is appropriate. 
Working your ass of for so little amidst ridiculous perceived/actual unearned affluence. 
I'm glad I'm not American, I'm less glad that some try and succeed in making us more like them.

It's a shame about China, and Russia too, they are interesting places and people, I blame their EVIL leaders more than our evil leaders for the way the relationship is going though.

Hey Amigo!

I'm happy to see that you have something else on your mind other than, you know,...my grandiose appendage!!

Adios! 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on February 07, 2022, 09:09:50 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on February 07, 2022, 07:16:47 PM

It's OK. It happens.

I noticed that misogynistic presumption but let it slide at the time.

No:
"Thank you, that was nice of you."
?????

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

i have decided to give up gender entirely, as well as my taxon as a member of the Hominids, Homo sapiens.

from now on i will self identify as the middle eastern hoopoe, Upopa epops.

you may address me as such if you remember

a fairly iconic bird, seen here:

well that didnt work

set the function, not the mechanism.