News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

New Blog Post: Has Evolution Been Proven?

Started by hackenslash, May 20, 2016, 10:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Mags, that was intended as a complimentary remark, admittedly a vague one.  Wearing ones wings well was to imply that you should continue to do as you have been doing.

I really must learn to speak/write more succinctly.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on June 05, 2016, 03:47:26 AM
Mags, that was intended as a complimentary remark, admittedly a vague one.  Wearing ones wings well was to imply that you should continue to do as you have been doing.
:hug:
Quote from: Icarus
Oh, no!  :smileshake: Believe me, Icarus, the problem is definitely me, not you.   :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on June 05, 2016, 07:52:39 AM
Quote from: Icarus on June 05, 2016, 03:47:26 AM
:hug:
Quote from: Icarus
Oh, no!  :smileshake: Believe me, Icarus, the problem is definitely me, not you.   :grin:

You should always take wing maintenance tips from guys called Icarus, don't trust a Daedalus though.  They inevitably end up crippled following an engagement with a ZPM-powered Hive Ship.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.