Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

The little dude can play.  Wow!

Bad Penny II

8:20PM  Kookaburras, I think they're discussing the weather and whilst the cicadas have been a godsend, they'd kill for a nice worm or a juicy frog.

billy rubin

nobody seems to mess with them much

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

billy rubin

[Edited to repair YouTube link. - R]

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Biggus Dickus

This is what the man said was some good shit!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^

I guess that's why they call it, the blues.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

this tamil and his kids are amazing.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 17, 2020, 08:21:54 PM
^^^

Here's one of the actual Gods of the Blues. John Lee Hooker...And Seven Nights (full album)

Can you believe I saw this man perform live?...seems like a dream now.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 18, 2020, 04:17:17 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 17, 2020, 08:21:54 PM
^^^

Here's one of the actual Gods of the Blues. John Lee Hooker...And Seven Nights (full album)

Can you believe I saw this man perform live?...seems like a dream now.
Wow!
:tellmemore:
:dancinggirl:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant