What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on October 03, 2017, 07:02:19 PM
The first of the Halloween avatars. Cool.  :jackolantern:
No, I think Sister beat me to it.  ::)

:snicker:

...But thank you for adding the, "Has finally learned to not feed the trolls," to my avatar.
~One should master this before one is considered a, "Guardian of Reason."  :levitate:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on October 03, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

...But thank you for adding the, "Has finally learned to not feed the trolls," to my avatar.
~One should master this before one is considered a, "Guardian of Reason."  :levitate:

I can't see your avatar Mags.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

I like both your's and Davin's new "Halloween" avatars Mags, but I can't see yours anymore Sister Magdalena, just a blank spot with a question mark in it.

You need to fix it...
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on October 03, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

Can you see it now?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 03, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

I like both your's and Davin's new "Halloween" avatars Mags, but I can't see yours anymore Sister Magdalena, just a blank spot with a question mark in it.

You need to fix it...
It's this one, can you see it now?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on October 03, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

Can you see it now?

Yes and it is "Divine"...I want to get one, butt I think it's too early yet for Halloween decorations, so I'm going to wait a bit. Cause that's how I roll! 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 03, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

Can you see it now?

Yes and it is "Divine"...I want to get one, butt I think it's too early yet for Halloween decorations, so I'm going to wait a bit. Cause that's how I roll! 8)
Thank you.  ;D
Yes, Father, that's how you roll. 8)

This is funny.  :lol:

Tank

Can you see it now?
Yes!!!  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Besides my wonderful sense of humor, I also possess "psychic" abilities and I have a feeling that SisterAgatha is about to go "All Out Troll" on us.  ::)

:zombie2:

Dave

Well, not really "on my mind" - I seem to be rather phlegmatic about such things these days - but I have my cataract op tomorrow. Worked out the bus times and the necessary "slack" for problems. Reporting time 1230 so no really early start and there is a decent bus service from Gloucester to Cheltenham hospital now. It's a real bugger getting showered and getting there for an early clinic. 4.30am alarm for a 6am pickup  last time that happened :(

Return home will be by contracted hospital transport. Could get them to tske me from my front door to the clinic in the morning, but last time they were over half an hour late getting me there. Getting home will be more relaxed time-wise, got drink, rations and Kindle packed ready for the trip!

May not get on in the morning but will report results assap. Especially if I still have free bandwidth on the hospital network.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Recusant

I hope it goes well, Dave. People I know who've had it are generally pleased with the results.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Dave on October 03, 2017, 10:23:30 PM
May not get on in the morning but will report results assap. Especially if I still have free bandwidth on the hospital network.

Hope everything turns out right.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I too hope everything goes well, Dave! :smilenod:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Dave, I/we will be here waiting for you.  :love:  :console:

Buddy

Good luck with your surgery Dave!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.