News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: "Favourite"

Started by Recusant, August 26, 2021, 06:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

This one is very direct. Please submit photos of your favorite things, or anyway the ones you're inclined to share with us. We had a "favourite photo" iteration of the photo challenge previously, but now it's not the photo but the subject that is a favorite.  ;)

Thank you to Lark for her choice of a theme.  :hug2:

Up to five images will be accepted from each member, and entries will be open for the next two to three weeks, depending on response. I'll provide ample warning before closing the entries. Please send them to me preferably via PM, or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com. I try to acknowledge receipt of entries within a reasonable amount of time--if you haven't heard back in a day or so, please remind me.

Will try to be more prompt with this one.  :sadnod:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Good theme! :grin:

Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2021, 10:03:59 PM
Topical bump ...

If the guy's name is Warn does that mean he did a signature Warning move? :notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 27, 2021, 01:37:14 PM
Good theme! :grin:

Quote from: Recusant on September 03, 2021, 10:03:59 PM
Topical bump ...

If the guy's name is Warn does that mean he did a signature Warning move? :notsure:

:snicker1:  Wheelchair rugby is an interesting sport.  ;)
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Various real-life matters have interposed themselves, but now just about ready to post the challenge. Will hold the entries open for another couple of days for those who like to get in at the last minute.  :thumbsup2:
— H. L. Mencken