News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Sir Ken Robinson

Started by xSilverPhinx, August 25, 2020, 10:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Remembering Sir Ken Robinson | TED Blog

Quote[...] Sir Ken died Friday, August 21, 2020, after an extraordinary life as one of the world's leading thinkers on creativity and innovation.

Well worth the watch.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

He followed my wife on Twitter the week before he died. She'd followed him for a while and was chuffed he had followed her. :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on August 25, 2020, 11:08:37 PM
He followed my wife on Twitter the week before he died. She'd followed him for a while and was chuffed he had followed her. :(

:sad sigh: It's a pity.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

I watched the video. He seems rather young. I wonder what he died of? Hopefully not the COVID-19.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Quote from: Randy on August 26, 2020, 04:06:47 PM
I watched the video. He seems rather young. I wonder what he died of? Hopefully not the COVID-19.

Apparently a short battle with cancer.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.