News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

joeactor

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2017, 12:02:57 AM

The beginning of the vid claims that the cross is made of beautiful mahogany. Lying Mofoers, the ones that they are showing is made of early growth pine....cheapo shit.  Is there no end to the scams that target good and proper Christians? There was and is no mahogany in the region where the mythical Jesus person is claimed to have held forth. So why?

If the cross was actually made of mahogany, the builders would be defiling the earth. That is one of the major woods that comprise the Amazonian forest and is being depleted even as I peck at this keyboard. That depletion negatively affects the rain forest behavior which influences the ecological welfare of the planet. ....Call me a tree hugger if you want. 

No one

Tree hugger is such a sappy term.

Mr. B

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.