News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Sounds similar to here then, well except for TX and OK.

Still, given heavy enough traffic and light enough snow, it will melt from friction eventually. Of course, might have multiple pileups by then.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

some places are just bad. i drove through des moines iowa once on a nice sunny day tbe morning after a blizzard. after a while i said, this is nuts, and started counting.

from that point on i counted 147 cars and trucks off the road, in the median, down the embank.ents, on tbeir sides, roofs, and all abandoned. in about 30 miles. at no point in those 30 miles were there fewer than tbree abandoned vehicles in  sight at one time

the cops were flagging tbem one by one to make sure tbere wss nobody inside.

thats just how iowa is.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding..

Why am I getting a lot of adds like this?
I don't click on them, why do they think I have "ED" issues?
I wonder what the easy solution is, maybe it's more tits.

If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Dark Lightning

Right? I go to a woodworking site and the ads have scantily clad women. My wife sees that and laughs. So I go to a Scrabble game site and show her that the ads are for a woodworking supply! Go figure.