Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 14, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
And it's still raining.  :fingertap:

How on Earth Ocean and I'm supposed to do anything outdoors this weekend?!

A kayak?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

Have you given any  thought to singing, Argentium?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 14, 2017, 02:23:24 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 14, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
And it's still raining.  :fingertap:

How on Earth Ocean and I'm supposed to do anything outdoors this weekend?!

A kayak?

I may need to purchase one soon enough! :snicker:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on October 14, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
Have you given any  thought to singing, Argentium?

Would it get me one of these?

Biggus Dickus

So last weekend was simply beautiful here in Michigan, warm, sunny, not a lot of wind. I got close to 100 miles on my bike between Saturday and Sunday, one of the best fall weekends I've enjoyed in a while.

However. Since Monday it's been damp, rainy and simply blah, and it's not going to get any better moving into the weekend. Sunday it will only be partly cloudy with no rain, but the the high is only going to reach 50F.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Harmonie

It was beautiful today! Highs in the 40s with mostly cloudy skies. It was also very windy which made it a little chilly, but that's nothing a light jacket can't take care of.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Guardian85

So, I come out of the house Monday morning, ready to go in for my second to last day at the asphalt company, and...

All that came between 22:00 hours Saturday and Monday morning. And as much again on Tuesday!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

Halloween night and it's raining in Central Texas.  Lots of disappointed kids, but some are braving the elements.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 31, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
So, I come out of the house Monday morning, ready to go in for my second to last day at the asphalt company, and...

All that came between 22:00 hours Saturday and Monday morning. And as much again on Tuesday!

Whoa G85, what happened? Did an avalanche come while you were asleep?  :o

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 01, 2017, 08:42:45 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on October 31, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

Whoa G85, what happened? Did an avalanche come while you were asleep?  :o

It's too damn early in the winter season for that much snow, fuck that shit...Ugh :'(

Harmonie

We had a really nice late October with lots of nice, chilly days and even some hard freezes during the night. You'd expect November to be more nice weather, gradually getting colder. But that's not what happened. Instead it got up into the 80s today. In November. It's happening all over again, just like last year. Heat in November.  :waah:

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Biggus Dickus

Haven't see the sun in like 6-7 days, just cloudy and rainy, damp and fucking miserable. AND it's going to stay this way through the weekend. In fact it will rain all day tomorrow and thunderstorms and more rain on Sunday.

Not sure who's in charge of this weather stuff, but this needs to change and change fast...damnit!

Harmonie

Nicer today. It stayed in the mid 60s. A much, much more reasonable day.

The funny thing is that despite yesterday's heat, it feels like the trees suddenly burst into autumn colors overnight. Trees have been gradually beginning to change for weeks now, but today all of the sudden colors really showed up.

Biggus Dickus

Driving into work this morning the temperature was in the mid 30's, and it is expected to get up around 50 degrees during the afternoon. Nice autumn day here in Michigan.

Yesterday however. I was raking leaves while it snowed.

My neighbor was out walking his dog and said this very thing to me, "Hey Bruno, you know it's snowing right"?

I'm like, "Yeah, but I need to get these fucking leaves raked, if not now, if not today when"?

Thursday is Thanksgiving for crying out loud.

What the hell is going on.

I want some answers dang it!

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 20, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

What the hell is going on.

I want some answers dang it!

It's the Apocalypse.  The dead are arriving on Friday.   :zombie:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany