Happy Atheist Forum

HAF Photo Challenge: "Fun and Folly"

Recusant

• Miscreant Erendrake
  • infidel barbarian
HAF Photo Challenge: "Fun and Folly"
« on: January 27, 2022, 10:17:18 PM »
All right, OK, sustained clamoring for the new photo challenge has finally got to me, so here it is. Taking a cue from Tank, this theme encompasses--". . . the worst photo you ever took[.] The subject must be recognisable so the totally black photo of the inside of your pocket wouldn't be valid. And some element of humour might help. You can also submit a title with the photo if you wish."

Since some may not keep their failed photos, the theme includes fun in general. As always, photographers are welcome to take a wide latitude in their interpretation of the theme.  ;)

Up to five images will be accepted from each member, and entries will be open for the next two to three weeks, depending on response. I'll provide ample warning before closing the entries. Please send them to me preferably via PM, or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com. I try to acknowledge receipt of entries within a reasonable amount of time--if you haven't heard back in a day or so, please remind me.  :thumbsup2:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Re: HAF Photo Challenge: "Fun and Folly"
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 03:39:15 AM »
Thank you, Recusant. I don't keep the many dud photos from every shooting session, so it is going to be a difficult challenge.  :violin:
“Who is to say that pleasure is useless?”
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
Re: HAF Photo Challenge: "Fun and Folly"
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 05:15:41 AM »
If I had only saved those pics I took with my 110 (120?) cheapo camera. Lots of shots at the drag strip in the '70s with a thick finger over half the lens! :lol: