News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Today was going great...until.........people!

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on November 30, 2021, 03:15:18 AM
Today was going great...until.........people!

You go out in the world where people are known to gather.
You go on the internet where disembodied people discriminate against robots.

You could have staid in bed, you've only got yourself to blame.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

People who shoot children at schools make me grumpy.

Conservatives who try to get rid of rights make me grumpy.

People who spread conspiracy theories make me grumpy.

Your turn.

Tank

People who believe conspiracy theories make me grumpy  >:(

billy rubin

i listened a while to the radio coming home yesterday. a christian station talk show guy was intervoewing a man who wascwarning against bill gates and the covid vaccone that contained semi conductor crystals.

the purpose of the adulterated vaccine was threefold

1 to be able to identify you as part of the globalists program of worldwide control

2 to be able to track your movements ditto

3 to be able to use as a form of monetary control after the left wing liberal globalists abolished the banks and the monetary system

all this was because the vaccine was the mark of the beast

i couldnt take it for long

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Quote from: billy rubin on December 01, 2021, 11:04:57 PM
i listened a while to the radio coming home yesterday. a christian station talk show guy was intervoewing a man who wascwarning against bill gates and the covid vaccone that contained semi conductor crystals.

the purpose of the adulterated vaccine was threefold

1 to be able to identify you as part of the globalists program of worldwide control

2 to be able to track your movements ditto

3 to be able to use as a form of monetary control after the left wing liberal globalists abolished the banks and the monetary system

all this was because the vaccine was the mark of the beast

i couldnt take it for long

Where do these kooks come from?   The silly people who subscribe to these absurd conspiracy theories, make my ass want to suck a lemon....oops... I mean that they influence me to become grumpy. .........Well more than grumpy, apprehensive or fearful are more descriptive words.

Dark Lightning

And probably close to every one of these eejits has cell phone by which they can be tracked. smh

Icarus

Continuing the grumpy condition...... My county commissioners' meetings have become farcical.  It is customary to have an invocation before the formal meeting starts. In an attempt to obey the separation of church and state concept they recently allowed a secularist to give the invocation.   He was respectful but failed to invoke God in his "heathen prayer." Attempting to correct the outrageously unchristian demonstration by the secular guy, one of the commissioners arose, out of order, to give a proper Christian prayer.  Which he did.

The commission, recognizing the plague of locusts that would be cast upon us by God, decided to fix the problem.  They designated six particular pastor/preacher/charlatans to do the preliminary ritual. Holy crow! Two of the six are Pentecostal nut jobs.  No atheists among the chosen six.  Now the Florida association of Secularists have initiated a lawsuit.  The commission vows to fight back.  We will piss away a considerable amount of taxpayer money to pay lawyers to defend the Glory to God position of the commissioners.  Sheeesh!  >:(

Bad Penny II

Ye, most of those conspiracy theories are ridiculous.
Not the one about the disappearing $19 million of maple syrup though.
Oh no of course not, there's no explaining that without the involvement of interdimensional aliens.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

billy rubin

Quote from: Icarus on December 01, 2021, 11:28:44 PM

Where do these kooks come from?   The silly people who subscribe to these absurd conspiracy theories, make my ass want to suck a lemon....oops.

lol

you said it

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."