News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velma

Monday, I went to work. I left work with a fever after about four and a half hours. Stayed home today. Don't feel that awful, but I think another day at home is probably for the best.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 23, 2016, 05:14:17 PM
Fucking horses.
Do I detect the introduction to an amusing story here, or is it more of a general rant?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Crow

Retired member.

Buddy

Damn horses broke through the fence and managed to travel three miles into town. Got a call from the local police and humane society to please remove said horses from the McDonald's parking lot. When we got there there was a large crowd of people all around them. Luckily none of the ponies are hurt but damn that was frustrating.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Harmonie

Geez, I thought I had a dirty mind. In no way did I think that could have been sexual until I saw the rest of y'all's posts! (Or maybe I just don't have a sense of humor.)

Glad your horses are fine, Budhorse4.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Buddy

Quote from: Harmonie on March 24, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
Geez, I thought I had a dirty mind. In no way did I think that could have been sexual until I saw the rest of y'all's posts! (Or maybe I just don't have a sense of humor.)

If you think that's bad, you should try staying in the same house as Tank and G85. They're awful.  :P

Crow

Fuck | fək | vulgar slang
verb [ with obj. ]

1 have sexual intercourse with (someone).
    • [ no obj. ] (of two people) have sexual intercourse.
2 ruin or damage (something).

noun
an act of sexual intercourse
• [ with adj. ] a sexual partner.
Retired member.

Harmonie

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 24, 2016, 01:14:26 PM

If you think that's bad, you should try staying in the same house as Tank and G85. They're awful.  :P

I can imagine. o.o

Quote from: Crow on March 24, 2016, 01:38:21 PM

Fuck | fək | vulgar slang
verb [ with obj. ]

1 have sexual intercourse with (someone).
    • [ no obj. ] (of two people) have sexual intercourse.
2 ruin or damage (something).

noun
an act of sexual intercourse
• [ with adj. ] a sexual partner.

I know the definition of the word 'fuck'... It's just always been used as a slang term in my lifetime, and I do not associate it with that meaning unless it is obvious.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Guardian85

Thank you!  8)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

:grin:

xSilverPhinx

It's raining. :headshake: The weather forecasters have gotten it right this time.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey