Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Anne D. on May 25, 2022, 01:47:59 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 23, 2022, 03:48:50 AM

OMG, Magdalena. I missed this before. So adorably hysterical. I'm dying.

:snicker1:
It is hysterical.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Icarus

^  A good dog is far less likely to betray you than is a human disciple .

hermes2015

He was probably referring to the only cat on the table.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on June 04, 2022, 05:07:29 AMHe was probably referring to the only cat on the table.
Um....no.
The poor cat is just holding some catnip in the bag. All those sniffing dogs probably framed him.
>:(

;D

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on June 04, 2022, 05:13:52 AM
Quote from: hermes2015 on June 04, 2022, 05:07:29 AMHe was probably referring to the only cat on the table.
Um....no.
The poor cat is just holding some catnip in the bag. All those sniffing dogs probably framed him.
>:(

;D

I wouldn't be surprised.
― Charles Eames

Recusant

The cat apparently has so much devotion for the dude that she is willing deal with a pack of dogs to be in his company.

Alternately, she is feigning extreme devotion; so devious and lethal that she will deal with a pack of dogs to take the dude down.

This may illustrate a sort of corollary to the "If you have to explain a joke it's not funny" adage (which I don't really agree with). There are some jokes which invite dissection, I think.  ;D
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on June 05, 2022, 05:09:24 AMThe cat apparently has so much devotion for the dude that she is willing deal with a pack of dogs to be in his company.

Alternately, she is feigning extreme devotion; so devious and lethal that she will deal with a pack of dogs to take the dude down.

This may illustrate a sort of corollary to the "If you have to explain a joke it's not funny" adage (which I don't really agree with). There are some jokes which invite dissection, I think.  ;D

True.  ;D

I particularly enjoyed watching Asmo dissect a joke. Davin is also very good at it.

I miss Davin. :sad sigh:

Recusant

Quote from: Magdalena on June 15, 2022, 07:35:49 AMTrue.  ;D

I particularly enjoyed watching Asmo dissect a joke. Davin is also very good at it.

Though I expect he's disappointed that the dark forum theme he was using is unavailable for now, he last logged in only a few days ago, so I think we'll hear from him again.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on June 16, 2022, 06:54:33 PM

Though I expect he's disappointed that the dark forum theme he was using is unavailable for now, he last logged in only a few days ago, so I think we'll hear from him again.  :)
I hope so.
It's a bit sad when people go away from the forum for a while, but that's life.
:(

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Magdalena on June 17, 2022, 07:04:44 AM
Quote from: Recusant on June 16, 2022, 06:54:33 PM

I hope so.
It's a bit sad when people go away from the forum for a while, but that's life.
:(

You went away once, and we were sad.