News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on September 15, 2021, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2021, 07:25:57 AM

I hope the dog didn't loose an eye.
It makes me wonder what the dog did to the cute little cat that made it so angry.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2021, 03:58:15 PM

It makes me wonder what the dog did to the cute little cat that made it so angry.

Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any wrongful act is held entirely or partially at fault for the harm that befell them. Nice :-[

Kats are Evil
https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/lifestyle/features/article/3071676/13-reasons-why-cats-are-just-plain-evil

QuoteCats are the favoured pets of witches
Everyone knows witch + broomstick + black cat. And if Disney has taught us anything, it's that witches are inherently evil and don't just want to put a spell on you, they want to kill you (Sleeping Beauty wouldn't have been much of story if Maleficent had done her job properly). Enter cats. The perfect heartless sidekick; they don't care whether you live or die, as long as they're getting some tuna at the end of it.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 15, 2021, 04:32:43 PM

Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any wrongful act is held entirely or partially at fault for the harm that befell them. Nice :-[
Well, maybe the mean ugly and useless dog is drinking the cute and sweet cat's water.  >:(
The beautiful black cat has the right to protect it's property.  :P

Kats are Evil
https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/lifestyle/features/article/3071676/13-reasons-why-cats-are-just-plain-evil

Everyone knows witch + broomstick + black cat. And if Disney has taught us anything, it's that witches are inherently evil and don't just want to put a spell on you, they want to kill you (Sleeping Beauty wouldn't have been much of story if Maleficent had done her job properly). Enter cats. The perfect heartless sidekick; they don't care whether you live or die, as long as they're getting some tuna at the end of it.
:blahblah:
QuoteThey prance around like they own the place, peeing everywhere and expecting you to clean it up for them.
This is totally false.
Dirty dogs, on the other hand, well...you know.
:reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2021, 07:03:09 PM

Well, maybe the mean ugly and useless dog is drinking the cute and sweet cat's water.  >:(
The beautiful black cat has the right to protect it's property.  :P

Kats are Evil

QuoteThey prance around like they own the place, peeing everywhere and expecting you to clean it up for them.
This is totally false.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 15, 2021, 07:17:37 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2021, 07:03:09 PM

Well, maybe the mean ugly, and useless dog is drinking the cute and sweet cat's water.  >:(
The beautiful black cat has the right to protect its property.  :P

Kats are Evil

This is totally false.

We agreed to keep that a secret to avoid embarrassing you.

Biggus Dickus

This guy Mike has owed me money for some time, but he's so hard to find?
Anyone else seen him around?

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 17, 2021, 03:36:07 PM

Essie Mae

Quote from: Magdalena on September 17, 2021, 09:45:45 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 17, 2021, 03:36:07 PM

Oops! I laughed! Not in keeping with grumpiness.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

No one

Mike Litoris is usually hanging with Hugh Jass and Connie Lingis.

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on September 18, 2021, 12:59:39 AM
Mike Litoris is usually hanging with Hugh Jass and Connie Lingis.

And with Norma Snockers from time to time.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

what?

im sorry

im stupid

norma what?

why cant you make it easier for stupid people

dammit thats another stupid question

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on September 18, 2021, 04:45:11 AM
what?

im sorry

im stupid

norma what?

Hmm. Have your kids explain it, if they have internet. :smilenod:

billy rubin

i will ask some f them in th morniog

else you wil hae to expllainv

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on September 18, 2021, 04:45:11 AM
what?

im sorry

im stupid

norma what?

:lol:

Extract from this page:

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/sport/norma-snockers-suffolk-cup-victory/

Who is Norma Snockers?
Norma Snockers is a fictional character, loved by schoolboys and grown-ups with a lewd sense of humour. When you say Norma Snockers out loud it sounds, of course, like Enormous Knockers. Geddit?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames