News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

I love it when Christians threaten me with hell :rofl:

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

The Piano Man:
I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on December 08, 2020, 10:08:55 PM
The Piano Man:
I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

"Only the Good Die Young"

:beer:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 08, 2020, 08:19:15 PM
I love it when Christians threaten me with hell :rofl:

:lol: These "messenger" types. ::)

I'm certain an all-powerful god can deliver his own clear messages without relying on the faulty interpretation of believers.

No one

This god character is always referred as to being a "him", wouldn't an all powerful creator of all that there is be beyond mortal beings gender specifics?  Maybe it is a him, and it has an extremely tiny tallywhacker, which is why it is such an enormous prick.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on December 08, 2020, 11:00:17 PM
This god character is always referred as to being a "him", wouldn't an all powerful creator of all that there is be beyond mortal beings gender specifics?  Maybe it is a him, and it has an extremely tiny tallywhacker, which is why it is such an enormous prick.

Hehee!  ;D

Randy

I've often wondered if their god had male genitalia. What would be the purpose anyway?
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

Quote from: Randy on December 09, 2020, 12:42:28 AM
I've often wondered if their god had male genitalia. What would be the purpose anyway?

To cleverly impregnate a virgin girl named Mary.  Cuckolding Joseph was a mean thing to do.

Wait a minute.....if JC was not the child of a married couple does that make him a bastard child?  Oooopps!  I fear that I will go to the fires of hell for snarky remarks like these. Forgive me father for I have sinned

xSilverPhinx

Based on their god's obsession with genitalia I'm guessing he doesn't. :shrug:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on December 09, 2020, 02:07:20 AM

To cleverly impregnate a virgin girl named Mary.  Cuckolding Joseph was a mean thing to do.

Wait a minute.....if JC was not the child of a married couple does that make him a bastard child?  Oooopps!  I fear that I will go to the fires of hell for snarky remarks like these. Forgive me father for I have sinned

:lol: Into the fires of hell you go!

LifeisSweet

Of course god is a male.  If it was a female, men would have periods, give birth, and have their penises on their chins.

Besides, god is a "father", and the two names he goes by, "Arthur" and "Harold", are male names.  Says so right in the lord's prayer, so it must be true:

"Our "Father", who "Art" in heaven, "Harold" be thy name"

Case closed!
"When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not." Epicurus

Randy

Quote from: LifeisSweet on January 25, 2021, 03:10:16 PM
Of course god is a male.  If it was a female, men would have periods, give birth, and have their penises on their chins.

Besides, god is a "father", and the two names he goes by, "Arthur" and "Harold", are male names.  Says so right in the lord's prayer, so it must be true:

"Our "Father", who "Art" in heaven, "Harold" be thy name"

Case closed!
Maybe she's a closet transvestite and those are her masculine names.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.