News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

The Art and things we've made thread...

Started by Claireliontamer, January 28, 2016, 06:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 24, 2016, 03:50:15 PM

How's The JayJay doing with the Pineapple Twist Railing?

No sign of my railing yet, I think I need to whip him harder ;)

jumbojak

Need some V-bit tongs to hold the damn things first... Sunday I hope...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

I wanted to do something special for Asmo since he is so good at taking care of us, and the forum here at HAF.

Soooo I drew a picture of his favorite former member of the One Direction, "Zayn Malik".

I hope he likes it!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Claireliontamer

He reminds me of the villain in 'Princess and the Frog'

jumbojak

This isn't me, just so nobody gets confused. Aric Armbruster is a sculptor in Pennsylvania who is just starting to market some of his work. I really like Crash (the skull) and his guitar.

https://m.facebook.com/AADaswulf/

I was going to pick a few to share but thought it might be better to link to his page so anyone interested could browse.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

joeactor

Quote from: jumbojak on March 07, 2016, 05:34:44 AM
This isn't me, just so nobody gets confused. Aric Armbruster is a sculptor in Pennsylvania who is just starting to market some of his work. I really like Crash (the skull) and his guitar.

https://m.facebook.com/AADaswulf/

I was going to pick a few to share but thought it might be better to link to his page so anyone interested could browse.

Pretty cool...

Biggus Dickus

These are three eggs I decorated for Easter, wouldn't really considered it art, but I didn't know where else to post this.

(Maybe we need a, "Hey, Look at this Silly Crap I Made" thread)

The one on the left is supposed to be my son, the one on the right is me, and the one in the middle is Socorro (Wife)

My son liked his egg, especially that is was bigger than the other two (He lifts weights) and he said it made him look happy. I was satisfied with mine, but Socorro said that on her's I made the lips too big, and her eyebrows too mean looking, so it looks like she's mad. (Fucking critics)

I drew the picture below on our kitchen white board of me riding (Not falling) on my bike, while driving past Socorro. See how I'm sort of checking her out with my eyes?
Anyway she said I made her lips too large here as well (Plus, she said I got her hair completely wrong, and I'm thinking, well my head isn't that big compared to the rest of my body, give it a rest).

I mean c'mon, it's just a quick sketch on a white board with cheap markers, not exactly an easy medium.

Anyway I like, so no one is allowed to erase it.

joeactor

Cute whiteboard sketch, Bruno... better than anything I could do!

I also like that "toothpicks" is the last shopping item. Appropriate...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 26, 2016, 09:31:26 PM
I wanted to do something special for Asmo since he is so good at taking care of us, and the forum here at HAF.

Soooo I drew a picture of his favorite former member of the One Direction, "Zayn Malik".

I hope he likes it!

I like how you exaggerated his eyes and mouth.  :tellmemore: Very...expressive. :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 02, 2016, 02:26:27 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 26, 2016, 09:31:26 PM

I hope he likes it!

I like how you exaggerated his eyes and mouth.  :tellmemore: Very...expressive. :P

I didn't actually draw the Zayn Malik" picture, found it on the internet, and knowing how much of a fan Asmo is (Isn't) of his I thought I'd post it as a joke...

Magdalena

Very nice family, Bruno de la Pole, very nice.  :smilenod:

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 02, 2016, 03:44:00 AM

I do the letter 'g' the same way you do. They look like the number 9.  ;D I also connect the th the same way, as you and only a few other people know, I have a th in my 'real' name, so the th are forever stuck together just like that when I write my name.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 02, 2016, 07:16:56 PM
Very nice family, Bruno de la Pole, very nice.  :smilenod:

I do the letter 'g' the same way you do. They look like the number 9.  ;D I also connect the th the same way, as you and only a few other people know, I have a th in my 'real' name, so the th are forever stuck together just like that when I write my name.

See we have even more in common Magdalena; plus a recent scientific study has shown that people who connect the th like we do are not only extremely smart, funny and sensitive, butt also really, really sexy. (And modest)

BTW, do you use your lips to point like most Hispanic women I know?

Buddy

Are we doing whiteboard drawings? Because I'd like to show off my artistic rendition of our fat pug.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 02, 2016, 07:45:23 PM
Oh, my Asmo! Yes!
My man thinks it's hilarious! He makes fun of me all the time.  :lol:
I'm very embarrassed about it, but I can't help it.  :shrug:---Weird.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 02, 2016, 08:10:51 PM
Are we doing whiteboard drawings? Because I'd like to show off my artistic rendition of our fat pug.

Yes, I think everyone should here should submit a whiteboard drawing, we could have a contest.

By the way "Fat Pug" is nice, but I'm confused by the math on your whiteboard.

Crackers x lunches minus sandwiches = 3/28ths?

Quote from: Magdalena on April 02, 2016, 08:33:22 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 02, 2016, 07:45:23 PM
Oh, my Asmo! Yes!
My man thinks it's hilarious! He makes fun of me all the time.  :lol:
I'm very embarrassed about it, but I can't help it.  :shrug:---Weird.

I knew it, I think it must be genetic...I make fun of it too, but also, and don't tell anyone, I find myself doing it myself sometimes. Then they make fun of me, because my lips are practically non-existent...you know, small, thin, gringo lips.