News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

^^^
Before this gets out of hand, I would like to remind people about what we're talking about.  :foottap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Judging by the gifs you showed, with the cats being bullies, THAT cat is growing up to be a bully and is only practicing on this poor canine.

It got what's coming to it  :snicker:
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on August 29, 2016, 05:05:57 PM
^^^
Before this gets out of hand, I would like to remind people about what we're talking about.  :foottap:

It looks like if the dog wanted to hurt it, it would have. A bit scary to watch, but I doubt the dog is being mean.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 29, 2016, 05:33:26 PM
It looks like if the dog wanted to hurt it, it would have. A bit scary to watch, but I doubt the dog is being mean.

You like dogs too, don't you?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on August 29, 2016, 06:47:02 PM
Quote from: Davin on August 29, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

You like dogs too, don't you?
I like most animals, I have a cat and no dog right now though.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Davin

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 29, 2016, 10:00:53 PM
He makes a weird noise when he sleeps, I posted the video a little while ago:

Davin

It takes him a long time to even approach new people, he runs away and hides when people come over.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 30, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
It takes him a long time to even approach new people, he runs away and hides when people come over.
So it's like this when people come over?  :(

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on August 31, 2016, 04:32:56 AM
Quote from: Davin on August 30, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
So it's like this when people come over?  :(

Less going near people and more running away and doing this:

Magdalena

So cute!

:secrets1: Maybe he's saying he doesn't want to debate with you or anyone else.  :grin:

Davin

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 31, 2016, 05:26:20 PM
:lol: He always "debates" with me:

I can imagine how ferocious the "debates" are...

...and what you do to get even when you lose...

:grin:

Davin

There is actually quite a bit this going on afterward: