News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Crow on November 04, 2015, 10:35:31 PM
Quote from: Siz on November 01, 2015, 11:16:46 PM
It doesn't help when gifs are quoted and requoted.

However, I guess it's my problem not yours.

Not just you. That is annoying.

Well the browser, any browser, will only load it once and then reload it from the cache. So it's not quite a bandwidth issue.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

Sorry, didn't mean to spam the thread with, like, words and stuff...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

Siz

If you notice this notice, you'll notice that this notice is not worth noticing...

Yeah, slow day at work...

Davin

I see you poor lot, with all your bitching and crying about gifs, you're all like,

An I,

I just...

And

You should just,

Because
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on November 05, 2015, 09:31:06 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to spam the thread with, like, words and stuff...
It's OK. Thank you, Siz...

Yes, thank you.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

So much "this isn't good" and "that isn't good"...

Stop and join the GIF party!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx