News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

that royal side chick

Started by billy rubin, May 14, 2023, 06:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

whats up with this rose hanbury woman?

shes supposed to be prince wiliams mistress and is allover the non british tabloids.

when i search for her name on bbc and the guardian i get zero hits.

nada.

zero.

how come meghan markle is evrrywhere but rose hanbury is nowhere?

still looking

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

not even the sun

the mail mentions only that she has expensive shoes

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Apparently there was a thing called a 'super injunction' covering this a while ago. Which seems to be falling apart now. My wife knows all this sort of royal gossip.

Super Injunction.

billy rubin

QuoteIn English tort law, a super-injunction is a type of injunction that prevents publication of information that is in issue and also prevents the reporting of the fact that the injunction exists at all.[1] The term was coined by a Guardian journalist covering the 2006 Ivory Coast toxic waste dump controversy that had resulted in Trafigura obtaining a controversial injunction.[2] Due to their very nature media organisations are not able to report who has obtained a super-injunction without being in contempt of court. The term super-injunction has sometimes been used imprecisely in the media to refer to any anonymised privacy injunction preventing publication of private information. Critics of super-injunctions have argued that they stifle free speech, that they are ineffective as they can be breached using the Internet and social media and that the taking out of an injunction can have the unintended consequence of publicising the information more widely, a phenomenon known as the Streisand effect.

so there isnothing going on between william and rose hanbury, so much nothing in fact that its a crime to discuss it, and also a crime to mention that its a crime . . .

in america we quote shakespeare back at you brits on this stuff:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

or in this case, the royal family who absolutely do not engage in pegging.

i had to look that up.

Tank

As this site is hosted in the UK I don't think I can comment :rofl: