News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding..

If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Asmodean

The Asmo does not understand..?

Is it because "nobody at all" is lining up when there is a huge sale on what's left of Star Wars..? :headscratch:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on January 29, 2024, 11:48:42 AMThe Asmo does not understand..?

Is it because "nobody at all" is lining up when there is a huge sale on what's left of Star Wars..? :headscratch:

I don't get it either.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

Legos are blocks, and people are lining up to buy blocks cheaply. So, lining up for blocks.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

who are the people in the meme? i assume its a motion picture

set the function, not the mechanism.

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: billy rubin on January 29, 2024, 05:37:40 PMwho are the people in the meme? i assume its a motion picture

That would be Han Solo and his son Kylo Ren, they are from a movie series called Star Wars.
Kylo Ren turns to the dark side and kills his father.  I never liked  Kylo, his nose is too big.

In the meme Kylo is killing Han (red light sabre protruding from Han's back in last frame) for telling him a dad joke. 

Perhaps it is Han's fault in part, if he'd had his son's grotesque nose fixed in childhood he may not have turned to the dark side.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

billy rubin

Dark Lightning

I thought that looked like Harrison Ford. Didn't see that movie, though.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on January 29, 2024, 10:01:23 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on January 29, 2024, 05:37:40 PMwho are the people in the meme? i assume its a motion picture

That would be Han Solo and his son Kylo Ren, they are from a movie series called Star Wars.
Kylo Ren turns to the dark side and kills his father.  I never liked  Kylo, his nose is too big.

In the meme Kylo is killing Han (red light sabre protruding from Han's back in last frame) for telling him a dad joke. 

Perhaps it is Han's fault in part, if he'd had his son's grotesque nose fixed in childhood he may not have turned to the dark side.

I get it now. I hadn't spotted it was the death scene.

Asmodean

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 29, 2024, 11:27:25 PMI thought that looked like Harrison Ford. Didn't see that movie, though.
You didn't miss anything, in my honest opinion. Star Wars went down a very steep hill indeed under Disney... Heck, Disney did a nose dive off the same hill under Disney. :sadnod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

Legoland lies about 25 minutes from my house. It is a popular tourist attraction like so many others in Florida. During the busy season there are long lines of cars waiting to get into the parking lot. It can be said that they are.......... lined up for blocks.

billy rubin

Dark Lightning

Crass materialistic consumption sold to the US public as "entertainment'. I haven't been to a Disney "facility" in over 23 years because of that swindle. I was in CostCo this morning buying groceries and my youngest son pointed out a bouquet of roses made of Legos (a Valentine's Day gift for people with more money than sense, IMO). The marketing is relentless. I have no use for that fecal material. I buy necessary comestibles and little else. We use our CostCo Visa cards for most purchases and pay the bill every month. As "Executive" members, we recoup about $800 a year in "rewards". Cheapest fuel in town, to boot.