News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

That's a nice night shot. The lens is behaving very well, with almost no flare or barrel distortion. Is it the lens you always use? The street is deserted: was it taken very late, or are people obeying the curfew?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on May 09, 2020, 06:49:52 PM
That's a nice night shot. The lens is behaving very well, with almost no flare or barrel distortion. Is it the lens you always use? The street is deserted: was it taken very late, or are people obeying the curfew?

That's my 50 mm lens. I use that one whenever possible because it's far and away the clearest piece of glass I own.

It was very late and there aren't too many people out and about at the beach. Still a few night shots I want to get, in other places.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

I didn't take it but I fucking love it. This is an overhead shot of a Confederate monument in Richmond.

Prints are available here:
https://society6.com/freedomforall?fbclid=IwAR2BqT-K6Vk2fxXOU04KFOlDKBWI-NjUNWtFEOoHF7HnW4ZplyaqFnbhAiE

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

jumbojak

Tank

billy rubin

not as expensive as 45, but still a lot of money there. money is money.

what do you shoot those out of?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."