News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 05, 2016, 01:18:05 AM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 04, 2016, 10:58:58 PM

Happy Spring from New England to those not on Facebook!

AKA Bruno.  :P

We really should have bet again. We're at minimum 6" out there. It was actually cold this time!

It'll be gone within 48 hours, so I enjoyed the shit out of it today.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 04, 2016, 10:58:58 PM

Happy Spring from New England to those not on Facebook!

That looks like a load of fun PC, I would love to try that. My neighbors were in Colorado several week's ago, and they went sledding, the little boy who is about five years old was able to drive the sled a few time, with his Mom bundled up on the sled itself, and his Dad in another sled in front of them. They showed me some video and it was really cool, must have had like 8 dogs in the traces.
Anyway the little boy told me that's what he wants to do when he is older, as he was utterly fascinated by it.

We got some snow the other day, but only a light frosting, now it's just cold.

PS, like your accent PC.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

I would like a 3-6 dog team for myself. More than 6 has always started to feel more like work than fun to me, even outside of sledding. That being said... Dry land training runs when we're on vehicles will go as high as 25 (you can't do that without serious weight behind them - you will literally die).

I just can't afford that many dogs right now. Emotionally either - my anxiety is out of control right now and I thought I was having a heart attack at one point on the run and have since had a panic attack. It's incredibly frustrating because I know from the times I am managing that it doesn't have to be like this, but I don't know what makes it manageable versus not. Now I'm just venting.  :-X

PS - That's sweet you like my voice, although I don't usually talk like that... I can growl baby talk at you if you find it exciting too

Claireliontamer

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Temperatures dropped on Wednesday, it's now around 10 degrees celsius.  :sneezy:

Tom62

Temperatures are up again. Earlier in the week it was 4 degrees Celsius; now it is 19 degrees.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sandra Craft

It's raining.  Just out of nowhere, rain.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Pasta Chick

We're running flyball in northern MA today. It's about 60 and sunny. So perfect. Especially after last time we were here, when it rained so goddamn hard I ended up running back and forth under our pop up tents with broom to keep them collapsing from water build up.

Guardian85

So apparently spring decided to show up in a big way....  8)

Temperatures soared to 18c and there is barely a cloud in the sky.
:hammock:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Bad Penny II

"Don't you know some people say
The winter is the best time of them all
Winter is the best of all. "

I say those people are deranged,
though autumn can be nice.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Harmonie

The last couple of days have been very unusually nice for this late in the Spring. Like it stayed mostly in the 50s yesterday, and got down to 43 for a low. It was beautiful. Sadly, that will end soon, as we'll right back up into the 80s.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Pasta Chick