News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 28, 2020, 10:51:25 PM
Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

My wand is already bruised from all the hashing.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

One of my meditation teachers told a group of us today in a video chat that in this time of Coronavirus staying at home we should focus on inner peace. One of the ways to achieve this is to always finish things we start, and as we all could use more calm in our lives especially in these stressful times I looked through my house to find little projects or other minor things I'd started, but hadn't yet finished.

So I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.

Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe day avrybobby!!!

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Papasito Bruno, you've learned to speak, billy rubinian!?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

:rofl: My sides!

(The editor placed Brazilian President Bolsonaro's face over the bad guy's. These Deep Fake videos are priceless! :lol: )
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 05, 2020, 01:24:06 PM

I shared this with a friend of mine who's been a Star War's fan since the 70's, and he said that's the funniest thing he's seen in days.

thanked me for sharing 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Dark Lightning

I've achieved fossil level, COMPLETE. I have no idea what this meme means. I guess I should have watched all those Star Wars movies!?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 06, 2020, 01:44:36 AM
I've achieved fossil level, COMPLETE. I have no idea what this meme means. I guess I should have watched all those Star Wars movies!?

I took it to mean Luke is also quarantined and forced to take online classes.  ;D

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx