News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

You're such a loser, in a biggest loser competition, you'd come second.

Go for it...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

This is sooooo tempting, I don't think I should.

Oh, OK!

You are such a nasty piece of work that you make me want to kill myself, so I'll just climb your Ego and jump to your IQ.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

Yeah??!
Well, when you fell out of the ugly tree, you hit every branch on the way down.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

:cryandrun:
I hate you!

Oh, you devil-worshipping-moral nihilist...
I'll never forget the first time we met. But I'll keep trying.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

You are all so low you have to look up to see hell.

No one

Fe to the fi to the fo to the fum
your face is so unsightly, you're frighteningly dumb.
That grump, chump trump your best crony chum.
Your whole life's sum, no better than pond scum.
I shout with glee, no matter how you plea.
Fum to the fo to the fi to the fe.

Ecurb Noselrub

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.

Buddy

I'd call you a cunt but you lack the warmth and depth.

I've met some pricks in my life but you're the whole fucking cactus.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ecurb Noselrub

I'd call you a dick, but then everyone named Dick would sue me for defamation of character.

Biggus Dickus

Yo momma's so fat when God said, "Let there be light," he asked your mother to move out of the way.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

You're so old that you remember when emojis were called "hieroglyphics."

Biggus Dickus

You is so dumb you thought Dunkin' Donuts was a basketball team.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

Your mother is so ugly, she makes onions cry.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

You're not worth the effort.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Roses are red violets are black, why is your chest as flat as your back?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein