News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

I love aging! Newbie...

Started by white-fire13, February 02, 2020, 03:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

white-fire13

I haven't posted in a forum for 15 years...I think I picked this one because of the word "happy".
I was a perfect JW a perfect wife a perfect daughter... now I'm an "ex" everything including ex-perfect.
My journey started over 20 sum odd years ago when I was 30 and I haven't looked back since.
I love my freedoms and appreciate my life and myself.  I am looking forward to reading and posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggus Dickus

Welcome...I liked your introduction, very interesting.

I think I found peace within myself some years ago when I was able to accept myself for who I was, including my own lack of perfections in certain areas of myself.

I don't know that I love aging though,...look forward to seeing you in some threads.

8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Bad Penny II

Hello
Love ageing?
I'm a selfless generous soul as all here know and I'd be happy to let you have some of my years.  I've got some modified jumper leads here somewhere that could do the job.  Just let me know how many years you want and a time for the transfer that suits you.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on February 02, 2020, 08:20:41 AM
Hello
Love ageing?
I'm a selfless generous soul as all here know and I'd be happy to let you have some of my years.  I've got some modified jumper leads here somewhere that could do the job.  Just let me know how many years you want and a time for the transfer that suits you.

I would like to make a contribution in this selfless generosity. I have many years to donate.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Hello white-fire123

Well done for escaping from the JW cult. In my experience the JW's probably have the most closet atheists within their ranks of any Christian sect. I've spoken to elders and members who still pretend to be JW's because of their family ties and the threat of shunning.

Welcome to HAF

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."