Happy Atheist Forum

Political picture dump

Icarus

• The wise one.
Re: Political picture dump
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2021, 02:16:20 AM »
Tank, to ease your mind, the video was a colossal spoof of the Trump assholery.  It is humorous and if Trump sees it, he will almost surely become apoplectic..........but then what else is new?  Maybe not!

In fact the spoof is a bit of dry humor that the Donald may not understand. A "stable genius" does not always  have room in his brain for compendiums such as this.

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2021, 03:49:23 AM »
Savage irony at its best!

Tank

« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2021, 09:56:58 AM »
Tank, to ease your mind, the video was a colossal spoof of the Trump assholery.  It is humorous and if Trump sees it, he will almost surely become apoplectic..........but then what else is new?  Maybe not!

In fact the spoof is a bit of dry humor that the Donald may not understand. A "stable genius" does not always  have room in his brain for compendiums such as this.

Bugger. Now I wish I'd seen it. I'll have a look around Youtube and see if their is an open version.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.