News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Pussy Riot Slam Donald Trump in 'Make America Great Again' Video

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on January 18, 2017, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on January 18, 2017, 07:32:02 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on January 18, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Moving trucks have arrived to remove all vestiges of hope, respect, dignity, honour, class and intelligence from the White House.

As was said elsewhere (or was it here?), this may be the first time in America's history that a stinking rich white man is moving into a soon-to-be-evicted black man's house
Gloucester just quoted Snoop Dogg!  :frolic:
...But it's: "It WOULDN'T be..."  :grin:

That is new to me, some one may have misquoted, or mangled, where I picked it up.

Do I get the feeling Mr Snoop Dogg dislikes Mr Trump somewhat?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

Took this at today's protest in Boston:

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

Quote from: Father Bruno on February 18, 2017, 03:47:47 PM

Actually there are Christians amongst the Syrians refugees. Unfortunately there are  (non alt-right) witness accounts that Christian refugees were thrown overboard at sea and are being mistreated and discriminated by Muslim refugees in the refugee shelters. The same for LGBT refugees. Here in Germany we separate these refugees groups, in order to protect the Christians and LGBTs against Muslim aggression.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

^Interesting. Would increased tribalism and religiosity be due to Terror Management Theory

Tom62

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 18, 2017, 05:25:09 PM
^Interesting. Would increased tribalism and religiosity be due to Terror Management Theory?

That could well be. The common mistake that liberals make is that they think the refugees are "better" people, because 1. they are a minority; 2. they went through a lot of hardship and (perhaps) 3.it is a bit romantic to help them. Well, I believe that hardship doesn't make people better, but make them more desperate instead.

Last year we imported more than 1 million refugees in Germany. That caused loads of social friction, because these refugees came from backward cultures, where humans-, women-, LGBT- and animal rights are practically unknown. The refugee's expectations were also set too high, because they were promised houses, money, cars, loose women, etc. for free.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Who promised those refugees cars, money, and all those other goodies???

Do those refugees actually believe in Santa Clause? 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on February 19, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

My thoughts exactly. ::)

Tom62

It were the human traffickers who made these promises. These criminal bastards also promised a safe journey on luxury ships with swimming pools on board, etc. The refugees made Germany look like a land of milk and honey. This "misinformation" was fueled by messages that came German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

In September 2015, as thousands of migrants a day were converging on Europe, German Chancellor Angela Merkel issued an astounding pledge. In the face of raging wars in the Middle East, she said there was "no limit" to the number of refugees Germany could accept. That promise — along with some of the most generous refugee benefits in the world — made the same country that sparked World War II an asylum seeker's paradise.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tom62

Yes. To be PC incorrect: many of these so-called refugees are non-educated, testosterone driven, aggressive young man from backward countries.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

It would seem that for people who already believe so much crap about getting 72 virgins and I-don't-know-what-else in the afterlife that's no big leap. 

Mr. B

Trumps official White House Strategy, carried over from the campaign.

I think that pretty well sums up his overall approach thus far.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall