News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Randy, May 20, 2020, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Dreamt that I found out all ladybugs were visitors from another planet, and traveled thru space in a football-sized ship shaped like a ladybug.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

Nanu nanu, earthling.

Tank

Quote from: Sandra Craft on August 24, 2020, 04:23:08 AM
Dreamt that I found out all ladybugs were visitors from another planet, and traveled thru space in a football-sized ship shaped like a ladybug.

Sounds like a Disney film!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: No one on August 24, 2020, 04:49:54 AM
Nanu nanu, earthling.
:snicker1:

Quote from: Tank on August 24, 2020, 01:45:29 PM
Sounds like a Disney film!

It does!  I just wish the dream told me why they were here.  Seriously doubt it's a invasion -- they're too cute for that.
Sandy

Randy

I want some of whatever it is you're taking. I dream a lot about Christmas time. I don't remember last night's dream though. :(
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Randy on August 24, 2020, 09:59:22 PM
I want some of whatever it is you're taking. I dream a lot about Christmas time. I don't remember last night's dream though. :(

Like what about Xmas?
Sandy

Randy

Let's see if I can bring up some images from what I remember. I don't remember the last few nights at all which is strange. Anyway, let's see if I can do what I started out to do.

I remember a green gift with a white ribbon and bow on a box. I remember one that was more red than pink but still pink with the same kind of ribbon and bow. These would be next to a tree that is lit.

Then there is a slide and what I think are elves running around though I don't recall seeing any. I felt like I was in Santa's workshop. I'm sure there was more to the dream but that picture is all I can remember now.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on August 24, 2020, 04:23:08 AM

Sounds awesome  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I've been having weird dreams lately (so what else is new? ;D).

First all I dreamt of were powerpoint slides, then last night I was on some quest with a young girl who was looking for her mother who had been kidnapped by a cult of evil witches. I remember having to feed chocolate to some double-headed monster in order to get past it, and crawl through some dungeon before finally reaching the little girl's mother who was sleeping in a large crib in the middle of a dark room. When we got there, the girl was elated to find her mother, but that didn't last because in some weird turn of events the girl's mother pushed her away and told me that the whole thing had been a plot by the cult of evil witches to capture me.

Then I woke up.

:popcorn: Weird dream, huh?

Sandra Craft

Sandy

No one

Last night I had the strangest dream
I sailed away to China
In a little row boat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
Didn't want no one to hold you What does that mean
And you said
Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
I got to keep on movin'
Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I got to keep on movin'

Icarus

Lat night I had a nightmare.  I was at home and learned that a a nuclear bomb threatened my whole area. It was to be detonated within the hour.   I made my peace with the powers that be...(no not Jesus or one of those others).  My ass is grass and I knew it.  Then I discovered that the bomb was not a nuke but a huge load of ordinary explosive material.....maybe the stuff that blew up Lebanon.  I knew that I must flee the area far enough to escape the destruction and death.  I ran across a huge corn field to escape.  I had a young fellow of 11 years old in tow. Where did that kid come from? I did not know him but he was an innocent kid that needed help.  He had become exhausted with the running and fell to the ground unable to run any more. I had a huge decision to make.  DO I try to carry him or do I leave him to die?  I knew that I could not carry him more than a few hundred yards before I to fell from exhaustion. Speed of flight was a matter of life or death for me.  FSM made a decision on my behalf and ended the dream before I had to make that decision.  Actually I woke earlier than usual because I had to get up to go pee. Thank you FSM.... or the too much liquid that I had consumed before bedtime.

Another plot for a scary movie?

Randy

May his noodily appendages comfort you always and wake you up from nightmares.

Ramen

xSilverPhinx

I dreamt I won a quarter of a million bucks, out of the blue, but on one condition: that I wore an anklet for the rest of my life.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 30, 2020, 09:43:39 PM
I dreamt I won a quarter of a million bucks, out of the blue, but on one condition: that I wore an anklet for the rest of my life.

That's too much to ask!
Sandy