News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinkAnarchy

I think they may leave the Amish community.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Velma

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t146/sciwoman/BowlingGreen42012/

A couple of pics from my new camera (the link above is the entire album so far).  These were taken from the same spot.

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Angler28

All I can say is...hilarious.  :D

"The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work."

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Angler28

^^^  I love the one with the little boy and the imaginary friend comment.  :)

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Angler28 on May 08, 2012, 12:59:24 AM
All I can say is...hilarious.  :D

It looks like they crossed the streams. Everyone should know that's a terrible mistake.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Angler28

It looks like they crossed the streams. Everyone should know that's a terrible mistake.
[/quote]

They have to do that on really powerful ghosts though. It worked on Gozer so I would think it would work on Jesus.

DeterminedJuliet

Gozer is definitely scarier than Jesus.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Angler28

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 08, 2012, 02:15:51 AM
Gozer is definitely scarier than Jesus.

I agree, that hair and body suit still gives me the creeps. :D

Amicale

Technically, after Jesus went back up to heaven, he sent the holy spirit (ghost) to dwell among the people and to enter into everyone who believed in him. Therefore, the ghostbusters need a little interview with every Christian currently alive....  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan