News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: history_geek on May 01, 2012, 02:51:09 AM
Interesting, but I think this was even better:

Apparently one of Guardians colleagues was having a bad day. Anyone else think somebody "fixed" those smoke bombs before use... ;D
Oh, I hate it when that happens!  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Angler28

Came across this, gave me a good laugh.   :)

And on a side not on the post a couple of pages back, man I love Neil deGrasse Tyson!
"The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work."

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

*Snicker* That would be me, if ever forced to pray.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Someone should photoshop a penis in there.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Angler28

That one is great  ^^

, but at the same time, it's sad that some people see science in that light.   ::)

Tank

Quote from: Angler28 on May 02, 2012, 05:49:22 PM
That one is great  ^^

, but at the same time, it's sad that some people see science in that light.   ::)
You haven't met your first science denying, anti-evolution, Young Earth Creationist (YEC) Troll yet have you? You're in for a treat  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on May 02, 2012, 06:29:19 PM
That one is great  ^^

You haven't met your first science denying, anti-evolution, Young Earth Creationist (YEC) Troll yet have you? You're in for a treat  :D

Ooooh boy xDD
the joys of life.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

That one is great  ^^

, but at the same time, it's sad that some people see science in that light.   ::)
You haven't met your first science denying, anti-evolution, Young Earth Creationist (YEC) Troll yet have you? You're in for a treat  :D
Once acquired, remember not to let your shiney new YEC troll out of sight. Some Asmominions are suspected for stealing such for His Grayness' personal amusement.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Amicale

Because it's good to laugh at ourselves, sometimes:

And one believers in an afterlife really ought to take into consideration BEFORE they 'get there':

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Angler28

Quote from: Asmodean on May 02, 2012, 09:37:17 PM
That one is great  ^^

, but at the same time, it's sad that some people see science in that light.   ::)
You haven't met your first science denying, anti-evolution, Young Earth Creationist (YEC) Troll yet have you? You're in for a treat  :D
Once acquired, remember not to let your shiney new YEC troll out of sight. Some Asmominions are suspected for stealing such for His Grayness' personal amusement.  :D

No, I haven't met one yet, but if I ever run across a YEC on here, I'll be sure to invite all of you to the festivaties and I'll even bring the mini sandwiches!  :D

history_geek

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i