News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Tank on April 14, 2020, 08:37:37 AM
The film is one of the few I have watched maybe a dozen times.

I watched it once in the theater. The film immediately erased itself from my mind.

Tank

Quote from: joeactor on May 08, 2020, 11:03:59 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 14, 2020, 08:37:37 AM
The film is one of the few I have watched maybe a dozen times.

I watched it once in the theater. The film immediately erased itself from my mind.

:snicker1:

Repaired smiley code. - R
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on May 14, 2020, 01:11:34 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 13, 2020, 10:39:07 PM
This is hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=dBrk-yFJMBA&feature=emb_title
:rofl:
That is funny!
You just know that that kid is going to have their mother show that video to prospective dates. All in all, it's going to be kind of embarrassing for the kid. But it mimics the chump's personality so well. That, and they sort of look like the chump, which can't be helped.

billy rubin

no, its him! theyve morphed the center of donalds face in on that poor child look at the puffy eyes and the creases alongside his mouth. its so good it s hard to tell

hard to tell whats real and whats fake with that guy

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Icarus

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dark Lightning

;D I modified this one a little. It's kind of subtle...

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 14, 2020, 11:14:25 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on April 14, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 14, 2020, 09:06:09 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on April 14, 2020, 05:26:31 PM
thirty six years later someone is giving it another go

:sad sigh: That trailer is fake. Whoever created it took footage from a number of films and mashed them together.

is it really?

Oh yes. I recognised scenes from the Mad Max reboot, The Chronicles of Riddick and even Gladiator. Possibly the low quality scenes of the desert dunes in the beginning are from an older film, such as Lawrence of Arabia or even the original Dune itself, not sure as it's been a really long time since I've watched either and don't remember the details. There are even a couple of weird takes of Timothée Chalamet that seem to be interview footage.

I gave the video a thumbs down in frustration.

Here's the real trailer, in case anybody is interested. :grin:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

How true this will be come January 20th.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

More humor. Not humor if you are one of the believers........................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FvR8hkr6w

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on January 31, 2021, 04:25:23 AM
More humor. Not humor if you are one of the believers........................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FvR8hkr6w

Never have I been so pleased that a video is not available in my area!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.