News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Chicago, IL Get Together

Started by Maverick9092, March 17, 2009, 05:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick9092

Hi, I'm from the Chicagoland area, and I am wondering if anyone would want to get together.

I'm a devout Christian, but I would love to get together with atheists and discuss things.  We could even go to a church service at my church if you would be willing.   :)

Post back if interested.

Sheeplauncher

Well im in chicago but i steer away from churches :D

skurry

Trying to convert people? Perhaps you would like to corner an lesser studied atheist in a "discussion" so as to make your argument seem more plausible in front of your groups? Either way, I think your fishing in the wrong place.

Sheeplauncher

well i was going to say something like that if he came back but i guess you scared him away ahaha

Will

Quote from: "Maverick9092"Hi, I'm from the Chicagoland area, and I am wondering if anyone would want to get together.

I'm a devout Christian, but I would love to get together with atheists and discuss things.  We could even go to a church service at my church if you would be willing.   :)

Post back if interested.
Maybe we should discuss things here on the forum for a while and get to know you before arranging a get-together. 12 posts only really gives us the smallest window into who maverick9092 is.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

I moved this thread out of the events/activism area since it was posted by a christian who is obviously no longer interested in a meeting (nor would I suggest meeting him since we don't know nothing about him).  If anyone wants to arranged a meetup in Chicago, start a new thread in the appropriate section.

topic locked