News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on August 31, 2020, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: Davin on August 31, 2020, 08:54:22 PM
It's a sex thing. Commonly called BDSM. One person takes a dominant (Dom) role and another a submissive (Sub) role.

Ha!  ;D
Thank you, for the explanation, Davin.
I never would've gotten the joke either.
--Poor Dom.  :lol:
I like to help when I can.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Randy

Quote from: Magdalena on September 05, 2020, 03:11:20 AM

Funny and sad.  :sad sigh:
It is sad. I wonder if the student got extra credit for the answer?
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on September 10, 2020, 01:29:10 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 05, 2020, 03:11:20 AM

Funny and sad.  :sad sigh:
It is sad. I wonder if the student got extra credit for the answer?
I hope they did. The kid doesn't know how to add 26 plus 37, but he/she knows about current events.
:sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

...Ah ah ah ah Stayin' Alive
Stayin' Alive...

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Icarus

Bee Gee music fits the NK military demonstrations really well.  (grin)

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena