News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday...

Started by Magdalena, April 20, 2021, 08:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

shitfire

happy fucking birthday

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Happy belated birthday, Tom! :party:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

Didn't we do this last year?

Tank

Quote from: No one on April 20, 2021, 08:44:10 PM
Didn't we do this last year?

Yes. Along with the same joke.  ::)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

No one

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Try the salmon.

Magdalena

...And it's Taco Tuesday!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Why, thank you! My second birthday in Corona times, so I stayed at home and just had a great meal with my wife.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on April 21, 2021, 02:59:39 AM
Why, thank you! My second birthday in Corona times, so I stayed at home and just had a great meal with my wife.

Best to stay safe. Happy birthday!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

That sounds like a splendid birthday, with excellent company. Here's to many happy returns, Tom62:cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.