Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Mr. B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Dark Lightning

That's easy, just fork over the money when she tells you has to have something.  :D Cute kid! :smilenod:

No one

Mr. B

Dark Lightning

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

hermes2015

I agree with Billy. It's a lovely shot that makes me think I should try something similar. If things are a bit more settled with me next week I am planning to start doing things again.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on August 11, 2022, 09:40:47 PMare you okay? ive been pretty self absorbed lately

Thank you for asking. I have also been rather self absorbed, due to some health issues in the last two months. I will not derail this photography thread with the details, but will give an update in a more relevant one.
― Charles Eames